The Last Hour

ROMAN'S P.O.V.

I got up off the bed and went into my bathroom. I shut and locked the door behind me and slid down on the wall. I started to cry. Only soft tears so Nova couldn't hear me. I am hurting terribly about what's gonna happen but I've been keeping my head held high for Nova's sake. Only if she knew how I was really feeling. Earlier was really close though.

I tucked my head into my knees and just sobbed until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Baby what's wrong? I'm so confused right now." Nova said from the other side of the door.

Shit! I thought to myself. I might have upset her by so blatantly saying whatever after she rejecting the nap offer. I didn't mean to, I just wanted to cuddle with her one more time.

"Roman please open up." She pleaded. I could hear he voice starting to crack. She was starting to cry.

I got up and unlocked the door. I went back to my same spot as before and only said "Its Open." and when I said that ,I tucked my head back but didn't cry .

"What happened out there in the bed? What's wrong? Why are your eyes red?" She asked me. Nova is always so worried about somebody else. That's one thing I love about her.

"I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE!" I snapped and instantly burst into tears.

Nova got down on the floor too and wrapped her arms around me. Like comforting a baby. I cried and cried and Nova only cooed soft, sweet things in my ear.

I finally let up the tear shower and I lifted my head up. I looked at Nova and before I knew it , I pulled her in and kissed her like it would be our last kiss. It was long slow and passionate. I didn't want to break the kiss nor let go of Nova. This is what I want for the rest if my life. She ran her hands through my hair tugging at some points. I ran my hands up and down her back grouping her butt at some points. She wrapped her legs around my waist and starting grinding on my crotch. Immediately the kiss became hungry and full of lust. My hands were moving all over Nova's body and I was loving every second of it.

We both pulled away for air at the same time. "That was fun." she said pecking my lips one more time.

"Yeah it was" I agreed with her while testing my head on her shoulder.

After 5 minutes if sitting in the bathroom we got up and went to Thor's room.

I knocked on his door 3 times before he finally opened it. "Hey what's up you two?" he asked signaling for us to come in. Malina was still there but she was on the computer looking at tumblr stuff.

We sat on the couch in Thor's room and started talking about any and everything.

"I'm so happy to have friends like you guys." Nova said while leaning against me.

*clears throat* "Boyfriend here" I said at her statement.

"Whatever Roman." she said and began to get up.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"It's 12:30. Malina we need to get going." she said. Her voice turning to sadness and her eyes filling with tears.

I got up and grabbed Nova into a hug one last time before our long block of space in between time. She hugged me back and began crying. I could feel her tears wetting my shirt but I don't care. I felt a tear roll down my cheek but I wouldn't let it fall. She broke the hug and whispered in my ear "I love you don't ever forget that" and with that she and Malina walked down the stairs and out the door. I broke down as soo as I heard the door click. Thor grabbed me into a hug and man was I glad he was here. We walked into my room and I finished my night in tears with Thor by my side.

NOVA'S P.O.V.

"Nova it's okay. You'll be fine." Malina said to me while driving. I guess she saw my hands shaking terribly.

"Yeah. I hope so. You already know how my dad is about this stuff." I said checking the time. It's 12:35.

"Just remember if you need a ride to or from school call me. If you need anything call me." Malina said in a calm tone.

I felt my phone buzz and looked down to see I had a new text. I opened it

From Kiara:

Hey babe. I hope you're on your way home. I'm here in your room for your support.

To Kiara:

Thankss sissy 😘 and yeah I'm on my way now. Scared outta my mind 😁

I locked my phone and looked back up to see we were outside my house. It's 12:45 and I still didn't want to go inside. Malina and I got out the car and we hugged one last time for a while.

"Don't forget that I love you & call me when you need something. Remember never let go." Malina said in my ear before I started walking my path and she got back in her car.

I walked up to my door and pulled out my house keys to open the door. I got the door open and walked in to see......

Hey guys sorry for the cliff but what do you think is going to happen ?