Short But Sweet

UNKNOWN P.O.V.

Ughhhh. You just don't understand how much I hate her. She stole Roman Villegas from me. I was in love with him but he seems like he wasn't in love me. It's like he didn't even know I existed.

"Mr. Romidi?" I asked raising my hand.

"Yes Anastasia ?" He said looking up from his desk.

"May I use the restroom?" I asked. I know that Nova is still out there somewhere because Mr. R said she had a visitor. I will find out.

"Yes go ahead. Come get the pass first." He said. I got out of my seat and grabbed the pass. I opened the classroom door and standing across the hall was Nova , Roman and some guy who looked about 22 or something.

I glared at Nova but kept walking down the hallway. I went into the bathroom and did my business. When I came out I saw the Little Miss Perfect wasn't there wit her super sexy boyfriend. I kept walking and entered back into the classroom to see no sigh of Nova Delarosa. I started fuming inside. I will hate her from now and forever more.

NOVA'S P.O.V.

"So what are we gonna do?" I asked my baby about today's plans.

"Well Mr. Romidi does know that you're not in the classroom at the moment and I'm sure someone sees us in this field under this tree but who cares. I just want to stay here." Roman said. He prepared a little mini picnic for us. It was nice. Thor went to take a phone call.

"I'm up for it." I said and on Pandora play Almost is Never Enough by Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes. We started dancing and it was the best feeling I could ever have.

When the song ended we crashed back down on the blanket from how tired we were.

"Do you think we'll stay together until after I graduate college?" I asked Roman. I want to but I don't know what's gonna happen.

"I want to." He said and looked me in my eyes then kissed my forehead. I snuggled into his chest and listened to his heartbeat. The soft sound sent me into a soothing sleep.

ROMAN'S P.O.V.

I kissed Nova's forehead and she snuggled into me. I felt her loosen up some which meant she was sleeping. I turned into my back and Nova stayed on my chest asleep.

I started thinking about how all of this could possibly work out for us. I need a way. I gotta find a way.

I'm sorry this is a late and short update but I am feeling a certain way about this story. I feel like it isn't as 'important' as my other story but , I'm gonna stick with this story for now. You guys tell me what you think. If not this story is going on hold until further notice. Thanks. Stay fresh loveliesss