"That I went out and had a drink which I shouldn't have and I was too drunk to drive home so I stayed in a hotel by myself until the next morning."

Taehyung scoffed, shaking his head and smirking.

"And he actually bought that?"

"I mean...I guess, I don't know." She swept past him and he tailed her as she cleared a couple forgotten glasses from the bar top.

"...So now he insists on dropping me off and picking me up from work which is kind of a damper on whatever scraps of social life that I had..."

"Couldn't you think of a better excuse, I mean one that wouldn't have gotten your car taken away?" 

"Uh...no....Like what?"

"Well you could have tried telling him the truth?"

Des cocked an eyebrow.

"That I was screwing some hot guy on the beach until sunrise?" she smirked before scrunching up her nose and staring at Taehyung, "Yeah, that would have gone down really well!" she said sarcastically, turning away and pulling the guard rails down over the bar and locking it firmly. 

"And besides, my 'punishment' is only for two weeks. I'm already nearly half way through!"

Taehyung trailed behind, following her every move. She went over to the side gates where she began twisting the keys in the pad lock. He then looped his his muscled arms around the small of her waist, pulling her in towards him. The heat of his chest on her back and the slight bulge of his manhood that rubbed against her behind made her body tingle with desire.

"No...." He placed a kiss at the back of her neck making her stop working at the locks. 

"I meant, you could have told him that you spent the night with a friend..." he kissed her nape again lightly, letting his lips brush the tiny hairs at the base of her neck and his warm breath tickle her skin. Des let out a small whimper, feeling immediately turned on by his touch in spite of the circumstances. 

"A friend, huh?"

"Yes....a very special friend," he stuck his tongue out to lightly flick her earlobe. 

The soft, wet sensation sending a gentle shiver down her spine.

Des spun around in his arms to face him.

"Does that mean you want me to tell my dad about us?" her big, hazel eyes locked onto his deep, dark ones, "... Like, officially?"

Taehyung suddenly appears, crestfallen and her excitement instantly fades at his contradictory reaction to the words he had just spoken a minute ago.

Desiree felt confused by his behaviour, once again. 

This is the way things had been since he revealed his alleged break up.

Thinking that he and Nathalie were no more, Des had been elated at the chance to immediately fill her place as his girlfriend. Unfortunately for her, she instead found herself in a limbo of waiting yet again. 

This time, because Taehyung wasn't quite ready for another relationship after having just gotten out of 'a long and serious one', he'd explained.