"Is this all you know?"

The man nodded his head "I swear I know no more than this" Zacharias knew he was speaking truth as his gaze penetrated the victims trembling figure.

"Well you did proved useful at the brink of your worthless life. You are lucky you opened that filthy mouth or else your pestilent body might have been thrown into the sea serving a great lunch to the raging sharks lurking around you."

A slight relief passed on the victims face but he immediately tensed as Zacharias swiftly removed his gun with one hand while still holding his pray with the other and shot him straight the bullet piercing his chest before throwing his body to the starving sharks.

"Nooooo........" his screams died soon as the sharks throttled him ripping his body apart. Zacharias enjoyed the scene in front of him whistling to the tune of some song.

He did not had time to waste and hence quickly ordered the captain to maneuver the yacht back to the port. He quickly climbed out of the yacht to find his family valet and trusted friend Christopher waiting for him. As soon as Zacharias came into view, Christopher removed his hat and bowed in front of his King before opening the car door. Zacharias gave a slight nod and slipped into the car.

"Where to boss?" Christopher asked as soon as he slipped behind the wheel.

"Hotel New Ballevia" Christopher nodded as he revved up the car.

As soon as they reached their destination, Zacharias quickly got down scanning his surroundings before entering the hotel.

"Good afternoon sir! How can I help you?" The female receptionist spoke in her seductive voice smiling at him batting her eyelashes as she pushes her already tight dress displaying more of her deep cleavage and most upper part of her breasts.

He gave her an abominating look as he grumbled "fucking whore."

Given his devilishly handsome looks, his features and his masculine body women always tried to throw themselves upon him. Be it business parties, business meetings or mafia meetings women always tried to pry over him but they also dreaded to reach him as most of them knew who he was... But never in his 28years of life he ever allowed any woman to get closer to him. Reaching his bedroom was the farthest thing. He never settled with wasting his time and energy on whores and gold diggers. He loved to wait for his right girl and was of the thought that your body and soul should be given to the one whom you truly fall in love with instead, of wasting your time on sluts. What an irony! A man who never hesitated to kill believed in love and soulmates.

He gave her a stern look as he spoke, "Morickan Solova. I would like to meet him." The girl cowered at his icy cold stare adjusting her dress as she replied,"sorry sir the guest has ordered for complete privacy and is not interested in indulging conversations from any outsiders except he wishes to.." He clenched his fists agitated and left the hotel.

Christopher frowned as he saw his boss coming back within few minutes of entering the hotel. zacharias что случилось?почему ты вернулся так рано? ("Zacharias what happened? Why are you back so early?") Этот ублюдок мог предположить, что мы рано или позднодоберемся до него. Поэтому он пытается спрятаться в его логове. (That bastard might have got an idea that we might reach him sooner or later. Hence, hiding in his den) Zacharias replied agitated.

что ты хочешь сказать? (What do you mean to say?) Christopher asked clearly confused.нам нужно найти другой способ добраться до негоКристофер (We need to find another way to reach that bastard) Zacharias sighed leaning against the boot of the car.