thirty-one

alexis groaned as she got out of bed. to say she was sore would be an understatement. she grabbed another one of sidney's shirts and a thong before hopping into the shower.

she hummed along to her music and smiled when sidney joined her in the shower. he held her waist as water fell onto his head. she lathered her shampoo into her hair and stepped into him to rinse it out.

"y'know if you wanted round three, you could've just asked." he smirked and kissed her collarbone.

"absolutely not. it hurts to walk."

"sorry, baby. i asked if i was being too rough."

"i never said i didn't like it." she wrapped her arms around sidney's neck and kissed him softly.

"in that case... guess we have plans for tonight, eh?"

"guess so, mr. crosby."

****

alexis slid on a black leopard print dress with a mesh under shirt and smiled at the mirror. sidney slid his arms around her waist and leaned his head against hers.

"you look amazing, lex."

"i hate this scar." she covered it with her palm and sidney sighed.

"i know, baby. i think it's hot. makes ya look badass."

alexis smiled and turned to face sid, "i love you."

sidney cupped her face with his hands and smiled back, "i love you too." she squeezed him into a hug and took in his strong cologne. he kissed alexis' forehead before pulling back, "let's get going."

alexis pulled on her white sneakers and followed sidney to his white maserati. once they started the short drive to the restaurant the team was at, sid put his hand on her inner thigh.

"sid. we are going to dinner with our friends... don't make me horny." alexis warned as he slid his hand closer to her thong.

"it's fine, babe. we got time." sidney smirked.