ten

"hall, you're playing." coach sullivan spoke and alexis looked up from her helmet with wide eyes.

"um ok." she was surprised but it made sense. matt let in five goals in the first two periods.

alexis stepped onto the ice and skated to the goal post, skating around it three times.

she was thankful when she was pulled for an extra player. she felt really weak and nauseous. she went straight to the guest locker room and threw up in the bathroom. she rinsed her mouth and took a deep breath, leaving the bathroom with a shaky body.

"did you go to the bathroom in your gear?" marcus asked and alexis just headed for her bag. she dug through it and took an iron pill before sitting down and putting her head in her hands.

when the media came in, coach sullivan didn't let them bother her, noticing that something was wrong. she sat there for a few more minutes until she felt a little better. she took off her gear and took clothes into the bathroom to change.

"is the bus here?" she asked her coach and he nodded, "can i go out now?"

"go ahead, hall." he patted her shoulder.

she grabbed her things, "thank you."

****

"fuck." alexis handed a hundred dollars to jake and leaned her chin against her hand. jake grinned and rolled his dice. it landed on her rail road and she held her hand out. he sighed and handed her two hundred dollars.

he sighed and gave his cards to juuso riikola, the banker, "i'm out."

"it's just you and me, lexi." marc smirked and alexis rolled her eyes.

"you've never won so i'm not worried." she shrugged and he rolled the dice, landing on board walk. she laughed, "$1700, please."

"fuck you." he handed the money over and counted what he had left.

alexis rolled and landed in jail. marcus giggled and took his turn.

"welcome to the reading railroad, bitch. give me two hundred." i smirked and he groaned.

he rolled again and landed on his own property. alexis got out of jail and rolled a six. her face fell and she looked at marcus.

"250." he said and she pulled out the money from the piles and handed it to him. she notice that he had only a thousand dollars while she had all of the 500s.

the game ended a few turns later and alexis got to pick what they did next, "do you guys want to go swimming?"

the boys all nodded and the small group changed into swimsuits. she put on a black one and covered it with a large t-shirt. they grabbed towels and headed to the pool.

they walked into the pool room and dropped their things. sidney, geno, kris, and horny were sitting in the hot tub. the younger players waved before getting into the pool.

alexis stood at the end of the pool and stripped off her shirt, unaware of the fact that sidney hadn't looked away from her since she walked in. she dove into the water and got onto marcus' back, laying her head on his shoulder.

sidney looked away and clenched his jaw. geno bumped his shoulder, "no worry, sid, she no like him."