twenty-eight

once they arrived at the practice rink, alexis was attacked with gentle hugs from all of the team.

she walked out of the locker room after about ten minutes and sat in the stands near a blond girl.

"do you think the goalie is gonna be here today? bet shes ugly." the girl spoke, making alexis' eyes widened.

"no clue." she shrugged and kept her eyes on sidney.

"isn't she dating the captain? that's the only reason she's in the nhl isn't it?"

***

when practice finally ended, alexis felt like she was going to cry. if she had said something in the beginning about who she was, she wouldn't have listened to insults for over an hour.

"you ready?" sidney asked with his bag on his shoulder. monika choked on her water, making alexis laugh dryly.

"yeah, one sec, babe." she turned to monika with an evil smile on her face, "nice to meet you monika. im that ugly goalie. you can call me alexis if you want."

"i-" monika started but lexi locked hands with sidney and walked away.

sidney closed the door for her  ran over to the other side and slid into his seat. he put the car into drive and put his hand on alexis' inner thigh. during the twenty minute drive, his hand slowly moved inwards.

alexis giggled quietly, "i know what you're doing, mr. crosby."

"is it working?"

"guess you'll find out when we get home."

"can't wait," sidney glanced over at her and flashed a smile before returning his eyes back to the road. his foot pressed on the gas pedal and sped down the road.

he threw the car into park, grabbed his bag and put alexis over his shoulder. the bag was thrown down the hallway and he sat on the couch with lexi straddling his waist.

she locked her lips with his and played with his sweaty hair. she licked his bottom lip and he opened his mouth slightly.

after a while, alexis spoke up, "how about we take this to our room?"

𝓅𝓁𝒶𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑔𝒶𝓂𝑒𝓈 - 𝓈. 𝒸𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒷𝓎जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें