We took all the pictures and were done at around 5 p.m.

After the shoot, Grayson and I picked up Ethan, Lilly and Madison from the airport and decided to go to our hotel.

When we got there I was surprised our hotel wasn't just a apartment in a building but a huge Supreme x Louis Vuitton wrapped mansion.

"Grayson, this is not what I was expecting

"Grayson, this is not what I was expecting."
"Me too, this was actually my friend Bryson Tiller's surprise for Ethan and I."

We went inside and were surprised to find all of the twins best friends waiting including Justin Bieber, the Hadids, Bryson Tiller, basketball players like Kelly Oubre, Lonzo Ball, Giannis, Drake, Jayden Smith and David Dobrik and the Vlog Squad.

Everyone was staying at the mansion for the weekend. The twins chatted with their friends while my best friends and I talked with Gigi and Bella Hadid and Hailey Bieber.

In the evening, Grayson and I went to one of the two huge master bedrooms. It was really nice including a hot tub, 2 closets, a stripper pole and huge bed.

"This is perfect looking at the circumstances

"This is perfect looking at the circumstances." I said grabbing Grayson from inside his pants.
He moaned a bit but pulled my hand out.

"Not right now, babe but tonight...."
"Okay, I'll be waiting." Grayson and I kissed for a little while but were interrupted with Avery and Lola coming into the room carrying all this equipment to get me ready.

"Oh shit, should we wait outside." Lola said.
Grayson and I laughed. "Nono, it's okay. Come in, come in. We don't really have that much time anyways before the dinner at Gordon Ramsay's restaurant at Caesars palace." I said.

"What! We're going to eat from Gordon Ramsey?" Grayson exclaimed.

"Yes, we are. Now get ready and leave us girls alone." I said.

Lola did my hair into long wavy curls and Avery did some natural makeup on me as well. I had picked out a baby pink skirt and top for the dinner to keep it formal and paired it with clear glass heels and a leather Prada bag.