Chapter 9

"As you wish my Luna."

Jimin blushed and jungkook pulled him for a kiss before ordering the guard to open the doors.

"What the fuck is this? A bloodsucker and a mutt as mates? Never heard of this bullshit" says another scrunching his nose in disgust.

Jungkook ignores the insult.

"Well be thankful that you have the honour of seeing such a union before your pitiful deaths." Is what jungkook said before nodding to jimin to go ahead.

He stood at the door with arms and legs crossed leaning on the frame with his shoulder. His eyes never left jimin's small feminine figure.

Even though jimin is his mate, jungkook still can't help but find everything that jimin does intriguing.

In one swift swoosh of air, Jimin had two prisoners against the wall. He dug his fangs in one; drinking him dry then dropping him on the floor like a piece of wood then sunk his teeth on the next, ravaging his neck like a wild animal until there was nothing but meat and bones left.

When jimin turned around, he had a feral look on his angelic face.

The remaining prisoners found this utterly disturbing while jungkook found it cute, because to jungkook, jimin looked like a cute little deranged kitty.

He found that arousing as fuck. He felt his dick twitch and a low growl left his throat when jimin held down another two repeating the same actions as before; draining the life out the prisoners.

The others started to realize that they won't be spared, so they began screaming, shouting, panicking; trying to escape, only to find the big bad wolf standing at the door. His arms were crossed, sporting a proud grin and a teasing eyebrow quirked up.

The Alpha slammed them all back against the wall while jimin snatched up two more in a swoosh of air leaving two behind.

The Alpha didn't mind one bit knowing that The Prince was feeding their unborn. Well, the Prince didn't know this and jungkook would wait until jimin found out on his own.

Jungkook decided to join in on the fun while jimin was still busy with his meals. The Alpha grabbed the last two by their necks lifting them high up while they struggled under the alpha's firm grip.

Jungkook brought one to his height whilst holding the other one up.

An ear splitting scream boomed across the castle as Jungkook bit off a chunk of meat from the prisoner and proceeded to gulp down the meat. Blood was  gushing down like a fountain from the half chewed neck.

Jimin who had finished his six full meals, felt satiated and content at the moment so all his attention went to his alpha.

He felt massively aroused watching his alpha go all top wolf on his preys. When jungkook was done draining one he threw his remains somewhere across the cell and threw the other against the wall.

Within the blink of an eye, the Alpha was next to his victim, claws digging in the man's neck.

The man screamed he last screamed he would ever make while jungkook tore his head from his body. Jungkook sucked on the beheaded neck . The Alpha sucked on, bit on and sucked on the warm squirting blood until he drained the body, tossing it aside. He released a thunderous, contentful roar that echoed across the kingdom; startling Prince Taehyung and Prince Soekjin who were en route to the castle with their Alphas.

"What the fuck was that?!? screamed taehyung holding onto Jin like their lives depended on it.

"That's just our Alpha" says Yoongi nonchalantly.

"WHAT?!?" They both screamed while the Alphas shrugged boringly.

The Princes panicked.

"Is he angry? He has to be angry. Why is he angry?" Jin babbled.

"No your highness. He's very happy at the moment" says Namjoon.

"Oh my Blood! Our jiminie!
"Is he okay?"

"Did he hurt him?"

"Can you two just relax? He's not gonna hurt him" said Yoongi rolling his eyes at the Princes panicked state.

"Are you sure?"asked taehyung.

"Our Alpha just ripped off someone's head the other day just for speaking badly about his mate. So yes, I'm pretty sure the whole world would burn before he lets anything happen to his mate" Yoongi concludes.

"Oh that's good I guess" says taehyung as his worried expression eases but doesn't dissolve. He and Soekjin shared a long knowing look.

So like I can't wait for this story's climax coz I can't wait to show y'all jungkook's third form and the song I've chosen for the battle is gonna be epic

All in all I can't wait it's gonna be so good.

Keep voting and stuff .

Bye.

Love yall💜💜💜

Mimi💕💕💕