Chapter 8

Jungkook and Jimin were sleeping in each other's arms after "bathing".

Jimin woke up feeling nauseous and quickly bolted to the bathroom; emptying all the contents of his stomach. Jungkook was already by his side stroking his back until he finished.

He helped him wash up and jungkook pulled him into a hug with a knowing smile.

"Are you fine now?" Asked jungkook rocking him back and forth while his noses was buried in jimin's hair.

"Yes I think I'm okay..I..I don't know what happened." says jimin holding on tight to jungkook.

"That's okay. Don't worry yourself about it" says the Alpha king.

"Kookie?"

"Hm?"

"I'm...I'm thirsty."

"Wow you definitely have an appetite" jungkook chuckled.

"I don't know what's going on. I don't usually feed so much."

"Thats okay, let me get you something fresh to feed on hm?" He suggested,stroking jimin's cheek "Come on let's go to the dungeons."

Jungkook helped jimin put on one of the pure silk robes with matching trousers which were specifically made for him during the mating process. 

Jungkook wore his that matched Jimin's before they both slipped on slippers and leaving jungkook's bedroom for the first time in 7 days.

Guards and servants alike bowed their heads when they saw the royal pair coming down the stairs. Jungkook held jimin's small hands with his big hand; fitting like a puzzle to which jungkook noticed.

He raised jimin's hand up and placed a gentle kiss on the knuckles. They both smiled at each other before proceeding on their way.

The guards opened the thick door leading down to the dungeons.

Jungkook led Jimin down the stairs, never letting go of his hand before stopping in front a cell with about 8 human prisoners who were sent to assassinate him, but, failed miserably.

The humans were hired by some werewolf who's name is still unknown.

Not that jungkook's men or even him couldn't get them to talk, it's just that jungkook couldn't be bothered by some punk ass weak pathetic excuse of a werewolf  to even care.

As Jungkook puts it; since there's no one who could evenmatch his strength by a fraction.

Ironically, those men were mercenaries for hire. They were supposed to be the best of the best, but clearly not good enough for the Jeon Pack as they were caught before entering the castle.

That was  something he prides himself with;  the fact that he runs the strongest pack out there.

Jungkook had the others released 7 days earlier; the same ones they were feeding from when jimin stumbled in his life. Literally.

Now there were like eight remaining out of 20.

"Oh these assassins who were sent to kill me, but weren't even trying to succeed" jungkook snickered.

"You were fucking lucky you damn mutt!" spews one of them.

Jungkook just shrugged looking bored.

"Whatever makes you piss better" jungkook says nonchalantly before turning to jimin, bringing him close to his chest and getting lost in his unique orbs.

"Do you need me to hold them down for you?"

"Thank you Alpha but I think I can handle them............ Plus I need the exercise anyway."

Mmmmh......

I'm not thirsty at all.

The fucking disrespect on that MV is unbelievable I tell ya.

But  I ain't complaining.

But still that shit I saw was unnecessary.

To be attacked like that should be illegal....who the fuck let them out in the first place?

But I'm proud like really proud of how far they come and how far they'll keep going.

Don't mind me turning 27 has made me unstable.

Really wish I was a vampire or werewolf but the kind that don't die.

Okay bye...

I'm really losing it aren't I ?

Don't forget to vote and shit.

Mimi💕💕

jitaeope is the first to wish me happy birthday so this shout out goes to you💜💜💜