Chapter 6

Jimin woke up in the middle of the night in jungkook's arms, tracing his fingers on his newly marked neck.

He hissed at the pain.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you"said Jungkook sporting an unreadable face.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. I'm just scared I guess" said jimin.

"Are you scared of me?"

"I-I dont know Jungkook. Everyone who's ever come to claim me only did so to use me...they just want to use me."

"Yeah, I know about that and I'm sorry you had to go through that, but I swear on my life I would burn down the world than lay a finger on you." said Jungkook pulling Jimin closer to his chest.

Jimin started crying after Jungkook said that. It was overwhelming and everything was still so new to him. Jungkook on the other hand, didnt know what he did wrong when the other started crying.

"Hey jimin what's wrong ? Did I do something wrong?"

"No...no. You didn't...it's just that I've never had someone who genuinely cared about me than my cousins."

"Oh...you're my mate, my Queen and mother to our future child, so of course I care about you."

"So, did you say that only because I'm your mate and my destined?"

"I thought that would be the case before."

"Before?"

"I don't know jimin...I've never had these feelings before."

"What feelings?"

"I...I..fuck. How do I say this?...I think I love you jimin." said Jungkook

"I think I love you too jungkook."

Jimin giggled at the alpha's uneasiness. Jungkook gave him a smile he's never shown in a long time, his bunny smile.

"Oh you look like a bunny!"

"I do not!" said Jungkook feigning an angry voice.

"Oh yes you do Alpha bunny."

"Only you can call me that."

"Okay Kookie."

"Another nickname? Don't get me wrong they're cute as fuck, but how many do you have?"

"I don't know jungkookie." jimin giggled.

"Aish you...I swear I can't keep up" Jungkook laughed.

"I wouldn't want you to" said Jimin giggling.

"Jiminie, I didn't know vampires could self lubricate like omegas."

"They usually don't. I was always told I'm special but never quite saw it" shrugged jimin.

"You are special jimin...you're special to me."

"Thanks " Jimin blushed.

"Sure, but you never told me why your guards let you leave on your own"

"I...I used to sneak out when they weren't watching"

"Jimin do you realise how reckless you were?"

"I know...I just needed some fresh air I'm sorry okay? It's very lonely being the only heir to the most prestigious throne in the supernatural society"

"Okay I get it, but from now on you will have a guard with you at all times unless your with me okay?"

"Okay..but are angry with me jungkookie?"

"I'm not, I just don't want you putting yourself in danger like that."

"I won't... So, when you say I'm gonna be a mother to our future child...how soon are you talking about?"

Jungkook placed his hand on jimin's stomach while nuzzling on his neck; inhaling his peaches and cream scent.

"Sooner than you think."

Mimi💕