Chapter 11~ The Return

Before we get into it, I have posted the first chapter to the total redoing of my first completed story here on Wattpad, Sonic Smash Mansion, and is up on my profile now if anyone is interested in checking it out, it will contain spoilers for the Sonic Movie so fair warning, anyway enough about Sonic, onto Creepypasta.

Slenda's P.O.V

Slenda: Why have you three bought me here, why would you take me from my baby?!?

Trenda walks forward and sits down in front of me.

Trenda: You see sister, Zalga was, concerned about you deadbolting him in your room and feeding him nothing but your breast milk for a month...

Offenda: as much as I'd love to do that to him myself, you gotta remember that he has other girls in the mansion to take care of him, it just so happened that three pervs were at the park that day you took him.

Splenda: Our point being, you need to lay off, we understand that yuen was the only semblance of love you had, and we know he was ripped away from you, but you can't stop (Y/N) from having a childhood...

Their words become faint as I remember his face, Yuen, he was so small, and then, HE came along and took him from me...

*Flashback, 1000 years ago, yes, Slenda is quite old in comparison to the reader*

???: Mommy, wake up!

I slowly open my eyes and see my beautiful little boy sitting next to me, with his gorgeous blue eyes staring at me with a peculiar look on his face.

Slenda: Yuen honey, it's 7 in the morning, what's the matter?

Yuen: I saw a weird man in the kitchen, he looked angry.

Slenda: Listen to me carefully, stay here, if I scream, I want you to find a place to hide.

Yuen: But why Mommy?

Slenda: Please sweety, just do it.

Yuen nods and I get up and head into the kitchen where I see him, the bane of my existence, my Ex husband, Slender-man.

Slender: Why, hello dear, is the boy doing well?

Slenda: What the fuck are you doing here Slender, you know why you aren't allowed here...

Slender wraps one of his tendrils around my neck and pins me to the wall.

Slender: I came to get my revenge on you, had you not gave me the wrong information, I wouldn't be hunted at the moment, you made things this way!