Chapter 2~ Welcome Home

Slenda was carrying you upstairs to the bedrooms to begin meeting everyone, you had an extremely overpowering feeling of fear, you caved more into Slenda's arms.

Slenda: It's okay young one, I can sense your fear, I will make sure none of them hurt you *Strokes your hair gently* I promise.

There is just something about her tone of voice that manages to calm you down and soothe you, almost perfectly motherly in Nature.

Slenda knock's on a door and awaits a response.

???: Hang on a second.

The door opens to reveal an extremely white girl in a hood and a smile sliced into her face.

(Jess the Killer, Age: 16, a deranged teenager who killed her own family after being burnt with bleach and cutting a smile into her face, usually the hothead of the mansion)

Jess: Oh hey Slenda, I was about to come and find you for a target to take ou- Is this the target? A small cat boy?

Slenda: Absolutely not, this is (Y/N), I saved him from freezing to death and he will remain here with us, I figured if I introduced you to him, he wouldn't be scared.

Jess: Why did you save him, it would have been easier to just kill him to save us the trouble.

Slenda's aura seems to get more intense at that statement which causes Jess to back up a bit.

Slenda: Jess *Holds you up like Simba* Just look at him. His cute little ears, his tail, his whiskers, How can I not save this little guy.

Jess stared deep into your eyes and began to blush slightly.

Jess: He's an absolute cutie, I will give him that, but I'm not to sure about him still Slenda, I mean what if he is just doing this persona to kill us all.

Slenda: I searched through his memories, they are all of pain and suffering, I mean look at his legs, they have been broken since he was 3.

Jess: Fine, but keep him away from me, you know how I get when I am mad.

Slenda: I know Jess, see you later.

You weakly wave at Jess which causes her to look away with a small smile.

Slenda: I think Beth is home so why don't we go see her hmm?

(Y/N): O-okay.

Slenda carries you over to a door which reads "Beth Drowned", this slightly intimidates you because of the Drowned part.

*Knock Knock*

???: Who is it, I am kinda busy at the moment.

Slenda: It's me, I hope I am not interrupting your 8th Blackout match today, I just wanted you to meet someone.

Beth: Oh shit, sorry Slenda, I will be there in a bit.

The door opens to reveal...

(Beth Drowned, Age: 18, as a child she drowned in a lake and her spirit was trapped in an N64 cartridge until freed by Slenda, she has a very flirty persona to her)

Beth: Who did you have to kill to get this sexy little thing.

Slenda: Urm, you do realize that this little thing is only 9 right?

Beth: OH SHIT! I am so sorry!

Slenda: It's...fine, Anyway, this is (Y/N), I saved him from freezing to death after his family threw him out of his house, the sick bastards.

Beth: Poor dear, C-can I hold him?

Slenda gives Beth a slightly worried look as she has a vision of an alternate timeline in which (Y/N) was murdered brutally by Beth.

Slenda: Fine but be very gentle with him, please, his legs are broken.

You are placed in Beth's arms very gently.

Beth: He's so light, have you ever been fed like anything?

(Y/N): U-u-usual-ly it w-was a t-tiny h-handful.

Beth's expression changes from a joyful smile to a saddened frown, Slenda's aura felt more agitated after hearing the same information.

Beth: When will Tails be coming back? I know she would have the ability to fill up the little guy's tummy.

Beth passes you back over to Slenda and caresses your cheek.

Beth: Welcome to our family sweetheart, try and stay strong.

(End of Chapter)