Christmas Special~ Twelve Days Of Creepmas

It was the night before Christmas and all through the house, not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse. From the upstairs hall to inside the walls, It was all silent. except for the girls who were thinking violent.

*Just imagine the characters singing please*

Tails: On the first day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ A bloody corpse left here just for me~

...

Jackie: On the second day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ Two juicy kidneys~

Tails: and a bloody corpse left here just for me~

...

Slenda: On the third day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ Three missing teens~

Jackie: Two juicy kidneys~

Tails: and a bloody corpse left here just for me~

...

Jess: On the fourth day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ four rusty knives~

Slenda: Three missing teens~

Jackie: Two juicy kidneys~

Tails: and a bloody corpse left here just for me~

...

Sonic: On the fifth day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ Five, bloody rings~

Jess: Four rusty knives~

Slenda: Three missing teens~

Jackie: Two juicy kidneys~

Tails: and a bloody corpse left here just for me~

Slenda: Sonic, whose blood is that on those rings? it's quite concerning.

Sonic: Just a few commenters, One punch man and a few other people who dared challenge my god-like status.

Ann: Song folks, let's go!

Slenda: Oops, sorry, go ahead.

...

Ann: On the sixth day of Christmas, Satan gave to me~ Six burning houses~

Sonic: Five, bloody rings~

Jess: Four rusty knives~

Slenda: Three missing teens~

Jackie: Two juicy kidneys~

Tails: and a bloody corpse left here just for me~

...

Benny: How about we stop singing and wake up little (Y/N) for his first Christmas with us!

Slenda: Great idea, Clockwork could you go get him?

Clockwork: Yeah no problem.

Clockwork stood up and walked upstairs and gently opened the door to your room to see you sleeping peacefully. She approaches and strokes your hair gently.

Clockwork: Sweety, wake up, we have a surprise for you.

You slowly wake up and lean into Clockworks hand. She picks you up and brings you into the living room to reveal the gifts the girls had either made or bought for you.

Benny had gotten you a big snorlax plush for you to cuddle with whenever you wanted. Jess had made you a white hoodie like hers but much smaller to accommodate your size. Jackie made you a little wooden horse from the housing material she took from a dead couples house under construction.

Sonic and Tails had bought you a couple of normal Sonic games to understand where their forms come from. Slenda had purchased a variety of clothes for you to wear. And the rest of the girls bought a decent amount of furniture for your bedroom which was quite empty before.

Slenda: Merry Christmas baby *smooches your forehead* I love you.