He slumps into the seat trying his best to relax, but  he notices someone standing next to the empty seat that was beside him, he looks up and was surprised to see Harry.

"Hey," Harry smiles down at Niall.

"Hi." Niall gives him a tight lipped smile.

"You doing okay?" He notices Zayn stepping into the plane and for some reason it pissed him off.

"Yeah, I'm fine." As fine as I can be.

"Excited for all the interviews?" Harry knew he was doing small talk but honestly, he was only talking to Niall because he wanted to be in good terms with him. He hated how they couldn't be like they used to be. He missed that.

"I suppose so, it's going to get hectic and I'm not looking forward to that." Niall flickers his eyes from Harry to the seat, he really didn't want him to sit next to him. He wanted to be alone.

"I don't think any of us are." He bites down on his lip. "I should probably go sit down."

"Yeah." Niall turns his head to looks out the window. He doesn't know how long Harry stands there but when he finally looks to where he was standing he see he had left. He breathes out in relief.

When they finally arrive at Los Angeles, they all grab their duffle bags and walk out. It was night time and there was a cold breeze. Niall stayed back letting his eyes linger on Harry's back, he wished he could hug him or hold his hand, he just looked so cuddly. Stop that.

"Nialler!" Louis yells over his shoulder, trying to get his attention.

"What?" Niall snaps out of it.

"You're riding with me mate." He waits for him to catch up. "And Harry." He adds.

"What about Zayn and Liam?" He furrows his brows, he didn't understand how he always got stuck with Harry.

"They live further away and are going on another car." He explains. "Unless you want your own, we don't mind waiting for another car."

"No, it's fine." Niall shakes his head, he would never do that to them. He walks beside Louis making small conversation here and there until they all get in a car. He closes his eyes with earphones in listening to music, until Louis shakes him to get his attention. "Yeah?" He looks at him with tired eyes.

"I'll see you tomorrow." Louis points to his house.

"Oh yeah, have a goodnight." Niall didn't realize they were in front of Louis' house already.

"Bye lads." He steps out leaving the two alone in the car.

Niall stares at the back of Harry's head, wanting to know what he was thinking. He decided to not go on that path again, the one where he can't help but think about Harry. He takes his phone out to check social media until he hears the driver call out his name. He thanks him and rolls the suitcase to the entrance of his house, he sighs and unlocks the door.

He steps inside his house noticing how dark, silent, and lonely it looked. Mully was on a business trip so that meant he was going to be alone, he didn't really mind it though. He needed some peace. He lets out a gasp when he gets pushed forward making him stumble. He turns around to cuss the person out when he feels lips on his own. He pushes the person back harshly. "What the fuck— Harry?"

"Fuck it all." Harry says before grabbing his face and kissing him again. This time Niall kisses back and that's all it took for him to deepen the kiss. He bends his knees just slightly to reach over and pick Niall up by the back of his knees. He shuts the door with his foot before he starts walking over to the living room, bumping into things on his way there. He lays Niall down on the sofa as he removed his oversized cardigan and vans.