Khushi: I love you! 

Shyam: I love you too! But,why this sudden showering of love?

Khushi: nothing, have you breakfast.

Temple, 

Dadi have arranged for a small puja in the temple, for a peace. Thankfully, Arnav didn't make any fuss about this sudden plan of puja and attended silently.

Shyam and Khushi went in the temple and joined Raizadas, Arnav saw Khushi and smile at her but didn't make any move towards her because of the instructions he got from his dadi, till the puja is done.

After the prayers, all sat on the steps aside for few minutes and left to GN. It was afternoon by then so all had lunch and sat in the lawn taking a round table, checking the arrangements as well. All are highly impressed, Khushi felt sleepy so she made a move and fell on her bed on her stomach. Arnav followed her but stopped by a call from Singapore client. Anjali banged her head seeing him doing business-business.

Anjali: he is such a hopeless person, I just wish Khushi to never get rid of him.

Shyam: I don't even get it, how she fell for him, that too after knowing him as ASR. Usually, people don't like to get involved with such kind of guys...

Arnav: excuse me? Are you talking about me?

Shyam: no, your to be fiancé, feeling pity for her.

Arnav: it's too late; we are getting engaged in the evening.

Anjali: yeah... too late...

Arnav: shut up!

Elders left inside leaving the 3, Priya with her family came in, Priya was told about the 3 being in the lawn so she joined them.

Priya: Hi everyone! 

Anjali/Shyam/Arnav: hi!

Arnav: Rishi? 

Priya: sleeping, so left him with Khushi, saw her sleeping so.

Shyam: okay. 

Priya: I heard that you giving a tough time to my husband? Not as your manager but personal adviser? What is that?

Anjali: I felt so pity of him yesterday.

Arnav didn't say anything as if he cared less and got busy in checking mails, at the same time Priya received a call from Aman, she was about to answer but Arnav took her mobile.

Aman: Please take my dress with you, I'll directly come to GN, won't be able to make it before 5.

Arnav: will pass your message to her, and why won't you be make it before 5?

Aman checked if he had dialed wrong number but no, it's Priya.

Arnav: she is here in GN. 

Aman: oh! Meeting got postponed and it will take 2 hours and by the time I reach there, calculating the time, I can't make it before 5.

Arnav: well, meeting got cancelled, client is admitted in the hospital send him a bouquet for speedy recovery.

Aman: oh okay, will be there soon then.

Arnav: okay. Do you want me to pass me any personal message?

Aman: I won't hesitate to express my feelings unlike you. Bye, see you soon.

Arnav: what the!!

Evening, 

Surprisingly, Arnav wore the same Sherwani which Aisha and Anjali selected for him; they had a smile on their faces till they saw Khushi entering in. She took a breath away for few moments of everyone. Arnav felt his heart skipped a beat seeing her.

She left her hair open with Maang-teeka, dressed in a peach and cream color designer lehenga- choli. She appeared in a completely traditional, with matching accessories, nothing was over-do.

The little Rishi made sounds seeing Khushi, and turned his head which made Khushi pout. Arnav was gulping continuously seeing her.

Garima and Shruthi made her stand beside Arnav and left them alone. Anjali and Shyam stood beside Arnav and Priya and Aman stood beside Khushi.

The ring ceremony completed and now the photo section and the guests coming and blessing them, one by one, all started leaving after dinner and only the few friends and relatives are left. Few employees of AR, who are Khushi's friends/colleagues, finally got a chance to talk with Khushi. They had few talks and then left.

Khushi: let's take pics, everyone. She called the photographer and asked him to take the random clicks.

Finally, all stood to take a picture as a family, then individual families, then with to be bride-groom. Arnav and Khushi madly fell for Rishi, and took many pics with him, he didn't annoy anyone but enjoying the attention he was getting. He smiled at times seeing the lights, decoration. For few moments it felt like, Rishi is their son. That was the first time; Arnav got a chance to carry Rishi, without him crying. He looked cuter.

Finally the day came to an end with a happy note and the next day all will be knowing the wedding date.