❤️ Liked by Jeonjeongguk, KimTaetae and 2,049,563 others

Park_Jimin: On my way to..... Australia✈️✈️

Omonaaaa!! Is this true?! Am i dreaming?

Aish! Even though Jimin oppa is here in Australia, i still have no chance of seeing him.

Huhuhu what am i going to do now? My Christmas this year is lonely, my unnies and Lisa was not here. I also didn't saw my Jimin oppa.

"Dear Rosé, are you tired? Would you like to go on your room?" I look at Aunty Jimieah, she was looking at me smiling with Mom.

"Uh it's okay, no problem Aunty." I said, with a sweet smile.

"Awww dear stop the Aunty, since your Mom and me are bestfriends you can call me Mommy or Mom." Aunty Jimieah said, i shyly nodded.

"Okay, let's go. Your stuffs already arrive at your room, so no need to worry." She said, pressing the up on the elevator.

Yes, you saw right. Elevator, they have one here. Rich as fuck right?

"Oh we have elevator here, cause my son want to." I nodded at Mom Jimieah.

"Call us if you need something huh? Enjoy." Mom said, when she and Mom Jimieah arrive the second floor.

I nodded, as the elevator door closes. I am now left alone, since my room is on third floor.

When i arrived at the third floor of this mansion, i only saw one door. Eh? So i am alone here?!

I open the door, and i saw a beautiful blue room. It's cool, since my favorite color is blue too. Why does it looks like a man's room?

Is this the room of Mom Jimieah Son? Why would they let me sleep here if it is? Nevermind, i'll just comment on Jimin oppa's Instagram post.

• J • I • R • O • S • E •

"Rosie, daughter. Wake up, it's already dinner time." I open my eyes, i saw Mom standing beside the bed.

Omg, i fell asleep. I sat up straight, looking at my Mom. "Uh ne Mom, i'll just wash my Face." I said.

"Hmmm okay, be quick arasseo?" Mom asked, i answered with a nod.

I stand up from the bed, heading to the bathroom. As i enter the bathroom, i saw men's stuff.

Eh?! So i am really staying at man's room? I just shake my head, washing my face and brushing my teeth. After that i get my face towel on my suitcase.

When i am all done, i head down to the dinning area. Mom Jimieah and my Mom is already there.

"Oh Rosé dear, have a sit. Let's eat!" Mom Jimieah said, with a smile. I nodded and sit beside my Mom.

"Omg!" My Mom shouted, that startled us.

"Yah, Mom! Why are you shouting?" I asked, she look at me.

"Jimey, you said your son's favorite food is Kimchi jjigae?" My Mom asked.

"Ah ne, why did you asked?" Mom Jimieah.

"His arrival was now right? Why didn't you served one for him?" Mom Jimieah eyes widen to my Mom question.

"Oh my god! I forgot! But........" We both looked at Aunty Jimieah, waiting for her to continue she was talking about.

"But what?" My Mom asked.

"But no one knows how to cook Kimchi jjigaesince this is Australia, no one cooks it here, and i already forgot how." Mom Jimieah looked down.

"It's okay, i can cook Mom Jimieah!" I smiled at her, and her eyes glow.

"Really?!" She asked, i nodded.

I stand up and head to the kitchen, i look for the ingredients and prepare it on the counter.

When i am almost done cooking the Kimchi jjigae, their maid arrive at the dinning area. "Madame Jimieah, Sir has arrived." The maid said.

Yes, i heard and saw it. Because the dinning and kitchen is connected.

"Mom, i am here!" A voice of familiar man said.

While tasting the Kimchi jjigae i am cooking, i look at the dinning room entrance. My eyes widen and froze at my spot.

"Ohh My Son Jiminie, hello!"

~ Anndeukie