My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I took a bite of my pancakes, "this is sooo good. Oh, my god."

"No wonder this is one of the best places for breakfast in this area", remarked Luis.

The food was a little TOO good and at times, I would nearly pig out. Luis just only stared at me and laughed.

"You know me with good food, Luis", I said behind a stuffed mouth.

"Hey, I'm not judging or anything. I just thought you looked cute."

We finish our food and sit there for a little while more for it to go down into our stomachs.

I gazed out of a window not far from us and looked at the sky. It's light pink and purple shades complimented the lights of the streetlights and car headlights greatly.

"I keep forgetting how beautiful sunsets can look the more you admire them", I spoke up.

Luis thought for a second, then he came up with a small idea, "How about we go somewhere and watch it together while it's still here."

I nodded and smiled, "okay. Sounds good."

We pay for our food before getting into the mustang and leaving. Luis drove to an area more secluded from the streets and that looked more peaceful. It was a large field where people would have picnics or hang out when it was pretty outside.

He parked in a parking space and then took a blanket out of his car trunk. We then walked across the field and set the blanket down on the grass. Only two other people were also there playing frisbee with their dog in the distance. In front of the field was a lake. The pink color of the sky reflected on it's surface, making a lovely sight to see.

My head rested on Luis' shoulder as we looked at it together. He rubbed on my arm.

"I love moments like this", I said in the quiet air.

"Yeah, me too", he agreed.

At that moment in time, nothing else was on my mind. It felt clear and unrestricted of worries and negative thoughts. I breathed in and out slowly, feeling relaxation ripple all throughout my body. School was the last thing on my mind for that minute. Being a senior and close to graduating, I knew it would be all over very soon. I didn't fear about anything else bad happening, and I felt completely serene, getting lost in bliss and tranquility.

----------

We watch the sunset until it went fully down and the stars and nighttime sky came into view. We get up and then head home. 

It was fully quiet in the car. The only sound coming from the radio. It played songs that did sound good, but didn't really entertain me that much. I was more into mood to listen to my own music. I look inside the dashboard and pull out the aux chord. I plug it onto my phone and then plug it into an outlet by the radio. I went to my playlist and selected "Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us" by My Chemical Romance. The heavy guitar music blared from the speakers and shattered the silent air.

I sing along to the lyrics and slightly tip my head.

Luis smiled, "I knew you were going to play that sooner or later", he said loudly amongst the music.

I didn't answer and kept jamming to the tune of the beat. When that song was over, it went to the next one called "Vampires Will Never Hurt You". I swung my body to the music singing every single lyric, and when it came to the heavy guitar riffs at the end, I head bang wildly, more than once almost hitting my head on the dashboard.

Luis watched my every mood with side eyes while laughing loudly.

"Whoa, chill", he yelled, "I'm not trying to get pulled over."

"I ain't even head banging that hard", I said once the song was over. I then go on my phone for another song.

"I don't get how you don't break your neck doing all of that crazy shit", he noted.

I brush some now tangled hair out of my face and adjust my head some, "You just ignore the pain if you do it. It really hurts if you do it too hard, though. So, that's why I'm cautious with it."

"There's other music out here that you don't have to do that too", he continued as we neared his house", "You can listen to alternate choices like rap, R&B, or dubstep even."

He stopped his car in his driveway and turned it off.

"Well, if you'll excuse me, I'ma dubSTEP into this house and wear my headphones. Also, I prefer my MCR babies, thank you", I said sniggering as I went step out of the car.

He just laughed and we went into the house together.