Chapter 3

The first thing I did when we got back to the house was take a nice warm shower. I wanted to go ahead and get freshened up for our date night. As expected, Luis had a fresh batch of towels and wash rags neatly stacked in a cabinet in the bathroom. I took one and dried off. Then after washing my face and lotioning myself down, I dressed in my nightclothes. My strap tank top and shorts showed a lot of my skin, which I knew would be pleasing to Luis' eyes. I swore he STAYED hungry for me.

I exited the bathroom and headed to Luis' room. It was dimly lit with the only source of light being a tall lamp in the corner of the room and the light of the laptop screen down on the floor, which was covered up with a soft, dark green blanket. The other end was propped up against the bottom part of the bed. So, our backs would be rested against it while our legs would stretch out across the floor on the rest of it. Another blanket was also present as it would be the one we would cover our bodies with. Beside the laptop was a large bowl of hot and ready popcorn. Luis had brought a bag of it while we were out.

Luis was already propped down on the blanket waiting with his t-shirt and shorts on. When he saw me, he playfully whistled and his eyes widened.

"Yeah, yeah, enjoy the view. You can have it to yourself all night tonight", I said with a quiet chuckle.

"It'll be a better view than the movies we'll be watching", he teased, "the good thing is not only do I get to see that view, but I can also touch it."

"A LITLLE bit, though", I then added, "because I wanna watch the movie more than doing anything under the blanket. That IS what this whole night is about, after all.

Luis dropped his jaw in unfairness, "What? I can't at least have just one feel of you?"

"Dude, I didn't say you couldn't AT ALL, just briefly. I know I may look good to you, but we came here to watch movies, not play 'where's the tit and pussycat' under the sheets."

He scoffed, "Fine, be like that."

I propped down next to him and popped a movie in the disc player of my laptop. It was "The Nutty Professor" with Eddie Murphy. He was Luis' favorite actor and his movies never failed to make him laugh. We watched the movie like normally. The funny parts we cracked up at while other parts we were silent. The whole time Luis kept his arm around my waist and my head rested in the crook of his neck. My legs laid across his own and his other free hand rested on top of one of my thighs.

I was so busy focusing on the movie, I didn't realize Luis' hand snake up my thigh and head up towards my area. As soon as I felt his fingers on the top of my shorts, I pushed his hand back down.

"Luis, I mean it", I said, "Stop it."

But he didn't. He soon tried to snake his hand up my shirt, but again I removed it, giggling as I did so.

"Luis, cut. it. out."

"Don't lie, you know you want to cuddle. We do it almost all the time whenever you're over or whenever I'm over", he said softly, "Or do you want to wait until the movies are over?"

"I mean, I do want to cuddle with you, but as I said, I just want us to you know, hang out and chill for a bit. Plus, it's been a while since I've seen these movies we're about to watch."

Okay", he finally replied. He leaned his head on top of mine and continued the movie with me.

As time went on however, watching movies seemed to leave our interest and we began to have some fun and goofed around with each other. We played games like the whisper challenge and toss with the popcorn we were eating.

"Open wide", I chortled as Luis was struggling to keep his mouth open as I held a piece of popcorn between my fingers.

"I can't stop laughing, hold up", said Luis as he leaned downwards to control his giggling fits. When he leaned back up again, he opened his mouth.