Shatter..

Jake
Before I knew it.. I saw my baby being held.. Tears were falling down my cheeks.. They handed the baby to Erika and she was crying like mad as well.. I kissed her forehead..

After everything was a little more calm.. I got to hold my baby..

Dr- So.. name? *smiles*

I looked at Erika and we smiled..

J- Zoey Evelyn Paul (🥺)
Dr- Beautiful choice *smiles*

I held her close to me..

I got Zoey changed..

I handed Zoey back to Erika and I went and got our family

I handed Zoey back to Erika and I went and got our family.. I walked into the waiting room and they all looked at me..

J- She's here..

Everyone screamed in excitement..

C- NAME! What is it!?

Everyone went silent..

J- Zoey Evelyn Paul

Everyone was in tears.. We took family first.. We walked in and they all got to hold her.. Then our friends came in and they got to hold her too..

After spending a couple days at the hospital, we were finally able to go home. We soon arrived and we went upstairs and out Zoey in her bed..

Me and Erika were laying in bed when I heard a scream. We shot up and saw Zoey in her little bedside thing next to us..

E- Baby shhh..

Erika picked her up but she screamed louder. Holy shit. Our bedroom door opened.. Zoey immediately stopped..

J- What the fuck?..

She was looking outside the door.. nothing was there.. thats when I saw eyes..

J- What the fuck!?

I got up and ran over. I slammed the door shut and locked it. There was banging.. more screaming.. Zoey was screaming louder than before and Erika was crying.. But then she stopped. She quickly put Zoey down and looked at her wrists.. they were bleeding..

We both looked at Zoey.. she was looking at Erika.. and she had her hands out.. I wanted to grab her and hold her for hours, I could tell Erika did too..

E- Rocky..

A lamp shattered.. Zoey stopped crying.. Erika just had scars on her arms.. the blood that was there 2 seconds ago.. disappeared..

She got up and ran over to me.. hugging me tight.. She cried hard onto my shoulder.. I held her close.. We didn't sleep the rest of the night.. Erika was crying too much and I was too freaked out.. Zoey was now just a happy little bundle of joy.. but then she fell asleep..

Sorry for the short, shitty chapters. :(( </3