She's back..

Erika
He looked around and looked over at us. It's like no one knew what to do.. He sighed and walked up to the bar. I saw the guy hand him a water.. he gulped it down like it was the last drink he'd ever have..

Sunny wrapped her arm around me and we all made our way up. I was taking deep breaths..

An- Jake?

He put down his glass and looked at us..

J- Hi..
Ad- Long time no see
J- Yeah..

Anthony chuckled and pulled him into a hug.. Jake smiled slightly and hugged him back.

He hugged everyone and then he looked at me..

J- Hey..
E- Hi..

We hugged..

That's all I've been needing..

I could hug him for hours.. I mean.. we used to.

We pulled back and we all talked.

After a while, I heard crying. I looked around and head it coming from outside the hall..

E- Guys I'll be back in a minute
Lo- Ok

I walked out the hall and I looked around. I saw Rocky. She was balling her eyes out..

E- Rocky?

I walked towards her a little..

R- Rik!- Hi Eri- Hel- how are- please Rik!

She smirked a me and then looked back down and cried.

E- Leave my friend alone you bitch

She stopped crying.. She looked up at me with dark eyes, then standing up and getting in my face. She sighed.. but it got high pitched.

I squeezed my eyes and covered my ears. Soon enough it stopped. I opened my eyes.. it was dark.. The school looked abandoned..

I began getting panicked. I looked around and she was gone. I walked into the hall and no one was here either. I looked around confused. I heard something coming from outside. I looked around and grabbed a piece of glass that was laying on the floor.

I walked outside and I looked around.. a cold.. creepy breeze sent me chills down my spine. I shivered and soon heard it again.

It was like someone was walking around.. dragging something..

I then heard a thud. I walked around and when I was at the bottom of the stairs.. I saw someone laying at the top. I slowly walked up.. cautious of what I'll see.

I looked closely and realised it was Jake.. he was wearing the clothes he had on the day we decided to break up.. I then heard a voice..

?- You broke him Erika..
E- Shut up..
?- I'll break you too

I began breathing heavy..

?- Erika!

It sounded like Jake..

I squeezed my eyes and screamed. I fell to the floor but someone caught me. I opened my eyes and all the cars were back.. it was like what it was before.

I looked behind me and Jake was looking at me with tears in his eyes.. everyone else panicked..

I just burst out crying..

I held Jake tight.. The squad gave me and Jake a minute to talk..

E- It happened again..
J- What did?..
E- Rocky's back..