Love..

Erika
I really just asked him that.. He smashed his lips onto mine.. We haven't kissed like this since we broke up..

He pulled back..

J- Of course I will *smiles*

I smiled and pecked his lips. He helped me off and we interlocked fingers. We made our way out slowly and then we looked up.

I immediately froze.. I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head..

Jake
Erika collapsed into my arms. Her mom screamed. I caught her and took us both down to the ground. Everyone ran over and I lay her between my legs, her head rested in the crook of my neck.

J- Hey.. shhhh... *whispers*

I rubbed her arm softly and her eyes burst open. She was breathing heavy, looking at everyone terrified.. She turned to look at me.

I tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and her eyes went soft..

J- You're ok..

She just hugged me tight..

Erika
Eventually we made it back to my house. Everyone headed into the living room, I just went straight up to my room.

I lay down and immediately I felt arms wrap around me. I turned and Jake was laid there, his forehead on my shoulder.

I turned to him, making his head rest on my chest..

E- I missed you..
J- I missed you even more..

He looked up and we pecked lips..

E- Do you ever think about it?..
J- About what love?
E- What we would've been like with the baby.. what our family could've been?..
J- All the time..

I look down at him.. he was looking me in the eyes.. tears built..

J- How did you crash?..

A tear fell down my cheek..

E- Well.. our song came on..

He gave me a small smile..

E- Then when it finished.. I heard Rocky.. she said something, but I can't remember.. it's sorta a blur.. then I squeezed my eyes and screamed.. but they didn't open again..

He had a tear rolling down his cheek. I wiped it away and he rested his head back into the crook of my neck..

J- I love being back with you..
E- I love cuddling with you..

We laughed a little and I felt Jake kissing my shoulder..

E- Jake *giggles*

He stopped after a while..

E- I love you..

He didn't say it back.. I looked down and he was fast asleep on my chest. I smiled and kissed his head..

E- Night bubba *whispers*

I shut my eyes and eventually fell asleep as well..

OK! Next chapter is a little different.. a little twist.. PLEASE DON'T BE MAD! IT'LL BE GOOD! TRUST MEEE 🖤