Found..

Erika
I walked downstairs and everyone was ready.. everyone was wearing the blue.. like the one on my dress.. apart from Colin.. he was wearing black jeans and a white shirt.

We all got up and headed out, hopping in our cars and making our way to the restaurant.

When we arrived there were a few cars that I recognised.. that can't be their cars.. surely not..

We all got out and made our way inside.. we got to the reservation table and we let them know.. as we were being led to our table.. Dani shouted..

Da- Jakey!

We all looked over and saw Dani running up to- him.. Jake.. also Mackenzie, Kade, Lauren, Adam, Tony and Rocky..

Holy shit.

They all smiled at me.. apart from Jake..

My family ran up all happy, I just slowly walked with Colin. My mom and dad, Jc and Dani were attacking them all with hugs. Then they all looked at me..

E- Hi..
M- Ugh, girl get in here!

She held her arms open. I giggled and we hugged, I hugged everyone.. Then me and Jake side hugged.. fuck it all came back..

They all looked at Colin a little weird..

M- Who's this? *smiles*
C- I'm Colin, Erika's fiancé *smiles*

They all looked at me shocked.. I smiled a little..

Lo- Congrats

I saw Tony rest his arm around Jakes shoulders.. they smiled at each other slightly..

C- Thank you *smiles*
E- We're gonna go..
D- Rik?-
E- Now
A- Ok.. you ok honey?

I looked at Rocky, fuck.

E- Yeah

I pulled Colin to the table..

C- Who were they?
E- My best friends..
C- That blonde guy was quiet.. he was giving me the death stare, why?
E- He's my ex..

Colin took his hand off my knee..

Fuck.. everything has just gone wrong. My family came back and we ordered our food and drinks.. While we were eating, I saw them walking out.

E- I'll be back in a minute

I got up and walked out. They were all walking to their cars..

E- GUYS!

They all turned and walked up to me..

M- What's up?
E- I'm sorry.. for not trying to get in touch or- anything like that..

Tears built in my eyes..

E- Before college it was crazy.. then during college it was also crazy.. like I had no time-
Lo- Rik.. it's ok

I looked at them and we had a big group hug..

E- Wait-

We pulled back..

E- Can you guys, please come to.. my wedding?

They all looked at each other.. more at Jake though..

M- Rik-
E- I need you guys there *tear falls*
J- Yeah..

We all looked at him..

J- We're going for Erika, right?

He seemed a little pissed.. probably at Colin..

An- Yea-
J- Good.. bye Erika..

I looked in his eyes..

E- Bye..

He walked away.. they rest of them smiled at me a little and walked away..

Fuck.

Colins going to fucking kill me..