Chapter 15

Jimin and I have built a quiet life in my hometown. As I finished school and graduated with the next year, (since I missed six months), he stayed by my side, and even got a job at the grocery store nearby. Luckily no one recognized him, but once when James Corden crashed the local Starbucks with Ariana Grande, they both had to do a double take on the idol, as he was dressed in regular clothes but he just looked so...extraordinary. 

Jimin had to pull an "I'm not Jimin," on them and even called them out on the "Korean people look the same" joke so they were embarressed. Oh, and he can speak fluent English. It's really weird how that came to be, but since we were in my world, the languages were altered a bit. I can also speak fluent Korean. 

It turns out, I was speaking in the other language half the time I was with Jimin. Apparently, my body went to auto-translate mode and I had to catch myself. 

The Scientists never came knocking at our door again, probably because we hid Jimin so well. And just as my mom promised, she fed him well. And he danced, as that was his passion. We danced together and soon enough everyone in the neighborhood knew us as "the couple." He rented a tiny apartment accross the street, as my mom protested him staying in our house. I could understand, though. We'd probably sneak into each other's beds at night.

BTS is actually coming to my home state for a concert, so my mom allowed us to get tickets. She trusts Jimin so much, that she is sending him as my chaperone! 

After the initial waiting and getting boxes and posters and all that jazz, we make our way to the backstage area. The staff gets confused, as he asks if they could let him through. They tried to seperate us, saying I couldn't go, but he says, "She's my girlfriend." And pulls me through. They shrug, confused as to what Jimin was doing walking out in the open like this. He was wearing a mask, so no one could pinpoint him.

"Hey, I'm Jimin." Speaking in fluent English, he walks into the dressing room, right where the real Jimin was. He turns around in his chair, looking up at his doppelganger in shock.

"Oh my god....How does he look exactly like you? Plastic surgery is getting better these days." A makeup artist laughs to herself.

"That's because I am him. From a different world." Chim takes my hand as he walks into the room, and I feel less tense since I've gotten to know all of these people in the cafe. I'm not nervous at all, because once we were worlds apart but now we're united.

THE END

___________________________________________________________

A/N: Thanks for reading! This fic took almost a year to publish so I hope you're happy! This is one of my favorite scenarios.