Chapter 5

"It's my first day at work!" I say.

"Really? Wow, congrats Y/N," Jimin hugs me and my heart flutters.

"I start at 9," I reply.

"Well I leave for work earlier, so I can't drop you off," He frowns. I grab his hands and kiss his cheek.

"Thanks for being so considerate, but work is more important," I say.

"You're too sweet," his smile makes his eyes disappear. I boop his nose.

Awhile later, Jimin leaves and a drink some tea. I get a call.

"Hello?"

"Ah-Is this Y/N? It's me, the guy from the coffee shop, Jin just told me you got the job! So he told me to get your number, and you're free to save mine too if you need!"

I'd recognize that scruffy voice anywhere.

"Hoseok?" I ask.

"Did I tell you my name already? Anyway, um...see ya at nine?"

"Yes!" I reply, smiling just from thinking about him.

Sunshine Hobi.

I walk into the shop.
"Oh, hey Y/N today I've gotten a fellow employee to help you with training...he's been working here for a couple years so I thought he would be the most trustworthy with the task," Jin is behind the cash register, helping customers.

"Okay!"

"Just take a seat over by that corner table," I nod and take a seat, waiting to meet my new mentor. I hear a ring of a bell from the back door.

"Hello, I'm your new mentor, Jimin nice to meet y—" he looks up.

"Jimin?" I stand up, meeting eyes with my boyfriend.
"Y/N? Wait you're the new employee?"
"You work here?!" We both shout questions to each other.
"Hey, you two, less talking more working," Hoseok winks.
"Ah, we'll talk about this later...for now wear this apron. This is your new uniform. Live in it," Jimin hands it to me, smiling slightly as I take it.
"I will, anything you give me, I'll cherish it," I blush at the cheesy line before walking to the back room.
"Inventory came in today so after the day is done we'll have to take count again," he explains.
"Cool," I run my hands along the boxes.
"And there's a little break room here so when we're not working, we can just chill or take naps." He explains, running his fingers through his hair.
"You messed it up, here I'll help," Being the good girlfriend that I am, I help him flatten out his hair. He looks at me with awe. "What do you think?" I ask, holding up my phone.

"It's great! Wow, maybe I should style my hair like this more often?"
"That would be great!" I gasp, and twirl around in happiness.
"Or...maybe I should let you do it from now on," he has a mischievous glint in his eye. I am totally in love with this man! I blush from his flirting as he winks at me before turning to check some boxes. "Alright, let's teach you how to navigate the kitchen,"

After we go through the mechanics of running this place, Jimin brings me outside, to the registers (There are two).

"So everyday we switch jobs, each of us getting to do each job at least once in a week. The registers are double duty, since two people have to be here at one time, so after each shift, often one of us'll work two other jobs or something. So now, since you're here, we can cut down on the amount of jobs for one person. Hoseok over there and Jin are working on the registers, while we do other things. There are currently two waiters running around taking orders, which means we'll probably have to work in the kitchen. But...we don't because I'm training you. So right now there are two other people working in the back."

"Um...what do we do exactly?" I ask.
"If this was any other work day, we'd clean up spills or wait in the back room, or do something before before our shift ends,"
"You came earlier than me, right? Don't you have to leave soon?" I ask.
"Hm. I got about 4 hours. You probably have to stay for another 6," Jimin pays my back as I nod slowly. We walk back to the inventory/supply room.
"It's still crazy to think I'm actually working with my idols,"
"Wait...idols?"
"BTS, remember? There are seven members," I explain.
"funny, the last time I checked there were about 7 people working here when Jin opened up his restaurant," his eyes widen as he understands slowly.
"One of the members of BTS, Seokjin Kim. Kim Seokjin, however he says his name...he's the oldest member and the visual of the group. Beautiful vocalist," Jimin nods his head.
"That man can sing like it's no one's business," I giggle a bit.
"And then there's Yoongi Min, Min Yoongi? You know what it flows better so we're gonna say last name, first," Jimin ponders.
"Hm...hyung works here too...in fact his shift is during the evenings...but most of the time you can find him—wait a minute I need to check something," Jimin quickly runs off, and I follow him into the tiny breakroom. There, we find a sleeping Yoongi.

"Oh my gosh..." I gasp and put my hands up to my mouth.
"You look starstuck," Jimin smirks at my reaction and I nod in agreement.
"H-he's just so cute in real life! And he looks perfect when he sleeps too!" I blush and my boyfriend draws a mustache on him. "What was that for?!" I whisper yell.
"I can't stand to see my girlfriend gush over another guy. So I made him a moustache because Yoongi in a moustache does NOT look good," he flips the sharpie and pins it down on a tiny table. I yawn.

"Seeing him sleep so peacefully makes me sleepy..." I stretch.
"Just keep talking to me, baby...why would Yoongi be an idol? He's just so...not," I hug him.
"He is, Jimin. Even the most unlikely...he learnt how to dance and trained really hard for this....and he wrote songs...wonderful songs," I start feeling my eyes droop.
"It's okay...get some rest," I nod and lean into his shoulder as he suddenly lifts me up, bridal style and starts walking....further and further away from Yoongi.