Confessions... (A-kun's Message.)

A-kun: After reading some videos of examples of terrible, terrible writing from famous shows, it made me think about what I have done with this book. At first, I did it because: "it was fun!". But as the story progressed. The more aware of how many plot holes that my story has and... I seriously apologize for the terrible direction of the story. Not setting the tone as such.

This writing thing maybe just a hobby of mine to have fun with. But I take my hobbies seriously. And making a sub-par story or stories isn't what I want. So... I'm putting this thing out because not just for apologizing for all the readers that have read such an "unpredictable" book. It's to make a promise to myself that I'm gonna be a better writer sometime in the future.

Maybe some things will get in the way of my promise. Like... Work... Or studies... Life is cruel out there and that's why I'm here. To take my mind off reality. But I know reality is gonna catch up to me sooner than later. And I can't keep writing forever. It may be fun but not getting benefit from it just makes writing full time useless.

A-kun: I'm severely sorry for the apathetic tone of my message. I just couldn't hold my emotions in. Again, I'm really sorry.

====================================

Word Count: 240 Words...

2/23/20
9:37 PM

🎉 You've finished reading Me And Myself. (Splatoon Story/Fanfic) (Human!OC!Agent 7) (EDITING/PROOFREADING) 🎉