Adjustments.

"Second life is a blessing,
but reliving the suffering is not a blessing."

==============

Brooks's P. O. V

Clock rings... With the room super small room. So I rushed to wake up. Do my daily things when you wake up, shower, get dressed, and getting my weapons and getting out of there.

Brooks: *uses a walkie-talkie* Hello? Anyone at the comms?

Cross: Oh, hello, "Codex" how are you doing today? *static*

Brooks: Oh, pretty good so far, so, any missions on Octarians today?

Cross: Uhm, no. you can have your first expedition on the Inkopolis Plaza.

Brooks: How much time left before I go?

Cross: 2 hours from now.

Brooks: Got it. Getting ready now.

Cross: Good. You'll also meet the legendary Squidbeak Splatoon.

Brooks: That mercenary group? *remembers something*

Cross: Yeah, ok. Finish preparing so you can get your plane ticket to Inkopolis.

Brooks: Yeah cool. *turns off walkie-talkie*

A-kun: Cross Is A Another Human That Survived The Tides And Joined Brooks As A Duo, He Will Be Important Later In The Story.

At the Calamari County Airport...

Brooks: *turns on earpiece* Hey Cross where's my ticket? Where do I get it?

Cross: There's a ticket printer somewhere there. I hacked it to give you a free ticket.

Brooks: Bro that's not allowed, you know that right?

Cross: Just get it, Brooks. And do it quickly before your disguise is blown.

Brooks: Fine. But don't do that ever again. *walks up to the ticket printer*

Cross: Yeah, cool. I'll see you at Inkopolis.

Brooks: See you too Cross. *gets his plane ticket*

A little bit later...

Speaker: ALL PASSENGERS GET READY TO BOARD PLANE #201 AT 5 MINUTES *repeats*

Brooks: *sighs*... Oh boy, here we go again.

I got on the plane showed my ticket, checked my baggage, my bag was supposed to have weapons and necessities but stupid Cross made the bag have "Camouflage" when x-rayed.

A-kun: A Stupid Reason To Not Get Brooks Arrested Early.

Brooks: Now where's my seat? It says.. 25C. *roams around a little bit* Ah! Here we go.

I put my luggage up on the storage compartment and sat down my chair and listen to some headphones.

A-kun: The Song Is Entirely Up To You.

Brooks: This is gonna be a long flight... I better sleep early.

Speaker: *those weird sounds you hear at the airport* ...