Humorous Things.. (Mini-Chapter)

"What's better than using a firework? Using a firework in a subway tunnel of course! We're stupid, I know..."

=================

Brooks's P. O. V

Brooks: Bro, that's not gonna work! That's just plain suicide.

How did we get into this stupid situation? Well, glad you asked. It started...

Flashback 15 minutes ago...

Cross: Hey, check this out, Brooks. *shows a firework*

Brooks: Where in the hell did you find that?

Cross: Someone dropped it.

Brooks: How the hell that thing has to be brought ban a Inkling?

Cross: I don't know. But I wanna use it. I've never experienced a fireworm before.

Brooks: Dude, no, please. Not in here.

Cross: I'm not that stupid to do it inside the apartment. We'll do it outside.

Brooks: It's a freaking subway we live in!

Cross: You're killing the fun.

Brooks: Not when you're using a firework in a subway.

Cross: Then Inkopolis Plaza then.

Brooks: Our identity will be exposed. And moreover, what person/Inkling will use a firework in the plaza?

Cross: Uh, us. And just this one time dude.

Brooks: (This is so stupid...) ...Fine... You'll get demoted if you do that right? Sure, do it. Don't point to me or anyone else just say the truth when you get exposed.

Cross: Here's the deal, as a deal, to not get demoted, I'll fix the casualty that firework will do okay?

Brooks: Alright.

Cross: Ugh... Let's just do this myself. *leaves the apartment*

Brooks: *sighs* ... *follows Cross*

While outside, Cross is setting up the firework facing the left tunnel. OH GOD.

Brooks: Bro, that's not gonna do well. Good luck with that...

Cross: It's all good... *lights up firework* Welp, no going back now...

Brooks: Well crap...

The firework flew into the subway tunnel and I guessed it, it blew up the tunnel exit and the debris fell down blocking the exit. And the freaking ground was shaking. Good god.

Brooks: Welp. I'm out of here... *walks back into the apartment*

Cross: *speechless* ...

Brooks: I'm calling the boss right now!!!*shouts*

Cross: Come here right now BROOKS! *shouts angrily*

Well, things did go Cross's plans. It will not end well for him in the long run. He's just doing "Humorous Things"...

====================================

A-kun: Editing still in process. Hold on.

Word Count: 451 Words.

12:22 AM
4/19/20

The mini-chapter is not canon not important to the story. Or it is canon to it. Hence, Cross acting like a big idiot and that's absolutely breaking character.