Anger...

"Revenge Is ONLY Necessary When Things Just "Crossed The Line". "

==============

An evening with the crew...

Glen's P. O. V

I see that Nikki's new "Friends" is really kind. The person named "Cross" cooked for us and the food he cooked is delicious! This is a good start of a full recovery and getting ready for tomorrow's training with my weapons again. And her another friend named "Brooks" is gonna help us two. This will be fun back in it again.

I, however, curious on how did she even met them really. 

Glen: *happy* Your food is really delicious Cross is it? *finished eating*

Cross: Yes. I'm not quite good at cooking yet. There's room for improvement.

Brooks: Pffttt. Lies, he's pretty good at doing everything. *puts his plate in the sink*

Nikki: What do you think Andrew?

Andrew: *finished eating* Uh, pretty good. For a human.

Brooks: *confused* ... (Is he trying to offend Cross? That was condescending.)

Cross: Thanks... *slightly hesitates*

Brooks: And I have quite a problem to solve here and now.

All my friends looked at me at confusion.

Nikki: Huh? What problem? 

Cross: Yeah, what is it?

Brooks: Since we are 5 living in one apartment. And there are only 3 bedrooms. You know where I'm getting at right?

Cross: I get it. How do we tackle this Nikki?

Brooks: Maybe letting them sleep in your room until we find a bed for those two?

Nikki: Maybe. But yeah, sure. But you guys need to donate your pillows as well if you want them to sleep in my room.

Brooks: No prob. And Me and Cross will supply the money for the bed itself and you buy it, Nikki.

Cross: Yeah, we can't afford our identities to be exposed to the public.

Glen: But how you two can go out to pick us up? 

Brooks: Uh, let's not talk about it tonight. I'm pretty gassed out. I wanna sleep.

Cross: Okay. Nikki. Do the dishes. *smiles*

Nikki: NO!

Cross: Just kidding. I know you don't like water anyway. But Brooks next right to you is gonna do this crap.

Brooks: Yeah. *goes to his room*

Nikki's P. O. V

Nikki: Come here to my room Glen and Andrew. 

Glen: So, we gonna sleep on the floor for now?

Andrew: Just they make sure they get the beds for us quickly.