Chapter 3 - Reminding Phil

A/n I am aware this escalates too quickly but I am also too lazy to change it

My lungs filled up with oxygen as I clicked the message button. My hands trembled as they glided over the keys on the keyboard. I was about to message this guy on the Internet who I thought I knew - but was he going to remember me?

Hi Philip,
I'm Daniel Howell and we used to go to school together? I don't know if you'll remember me but its worth a try.
Dan Howell

I read the message over and over until my eyes felt dry. Hesitating, I pressed send, immediately regretting it after. Of course he won't remember me. I'm just appearing as another one of his fans. I just sent him fan mail. He wouldn't read it. I checked my inbox every few minutes. Not because I was desperate for a reply, but because the regret was bubbling up inside of me.

Hi dan! Omg why would I forget you?!?! :P :) How's life? :3

Suddenly, all that regret dissolved into the air and was taken away, leaving a smile to spread across my face. My hands got faster as I typed a slightly longer message to Phil.

Well you could say my dad is trying to kick me out and you could say I found out old class photos ;) im just packing boxes to move out, not that I've got anywhere to actually move to lolzor. That was used ironically. But anyway wbu?

This time, I sat desperate for a reply. I swivelled on my chair, checked my tumblr, reblogged a bit until I got a reply.

Nothing much. You could say I'm living in an apartment ALONE. I'm living ALL BY MY SELF. I would love to share my apartment with somebody... hey dan, would you care to come share an apartment with me? ;)

I stared blankly at the computer screen for a few minutes and tried to process what Phil had just replied. I glanced around my room. Boxes were stacked up everywhere, half of them empty, half of them full. I sighed and grinned before I replied with my answer of yes.
I sat messaging phil for an hour while he gave me his details and some added, random facts about himself. My head was buzzing and screaming with the positive thoughts of the one achievement my dad would be proud of. I sucked in a whole load of air before I called downstairs.
"I think I found somewhere to live!"