®ep.12®

he is..."

taehyin"

what! he is taehyin your ex crush"he said and smirked

oppa plea---"i said and when i realised what i say
i shut my mouth

what did you said again PARK MINJI "he said and smirked

u-umm i thi-think i need to sleep cause we have test tomorrow"i lie and run to my room and heard my silly brother laughed...

i lyed on my bed thinking of taehyin what am i thinking of him gosh! Minji your so not hard to get... am i having a crush on him again... i touch my heart but it don't beat like i saw taehyung before when i have crush on him.... hysst!! why taehyung are on this situation?!

maybe i just shocked of taehyin...

kim taehyung p.o.v

my eyes are always on you... I'm still thinking of you.. my heaet beats faster when i saw you maybe because your my first love...

hysst..why i entered on this situation..

i lyed down on my bed thinking her  with him 

and i didn't realised that i fell asleep...

morning💙

i go to school and saw my friends and many students on my left and right staring at me like they want to eat me anytime...

i just glared at them and walked to my friends

so what's up taehyungie my friend"jimin hyung greet me and bro hug me..

what's up yuri"i said to him as he blushed

we all laughed cause he looked like a volcano who wants to erupt anytime...

hysstt!! jiminie still blushing because of me"someone said on my side..

we all looked at my side and saw yuri eonnie yeah!she is older than me...and minji with her friends...

ohh good morning young ladies!!"yoongi hyung spoke as he winked at yesha like ahhh!!

then i looked at jungkook who glaring at yoongi and he looked at minji and smiled..like what the hell is he two timer?!

then the doorbell ring so we walked to our rooms..

me and minji are in the same room so we left and it's silence no one wants to speaks...

i looked at minji while walking and she caught me looking at her and i don't know why but I'm blushing!!!!

i know I'm beautiful but don't stared at me like that!!"she said and walked to her chair

PARK MINJI P.O.V.

we walked to the boys and yuri eonnie smirked as we heared the boys teasing my brother about he blushed because of yuri eonnie...

and we heared the bell rings so we go our rooms and then me and taehyung are left because we're together if math time...i caught that he's starting at me and he looked away... aishhh my heart please don't...

and then before i go to my seat i said to him

"i know I'm beatiful but don't state at me like that" and i walked to my seat and sit...

(what's that words author-nim😂)

our great teacher im math are teaching like what the hell how that happened??

whatever i can't solved now....

i feel like someone's staring at me.. the whole lesson but nevermind i want to understand the lesson because our test are waving at me👋

when i was going outside of this room someone's grabbing my wrist...

i looked who is it and that person put me a handkerchief on my nose..and my vision went all black!!!

KIM TAEHYUNG P.O.V.

when the lesson end all of the students go but when i saw minji walking i saw someone following her...he wear all black

i think.....

i followed her but when i was outside she's gone..

don't tell me.....

hystttt

then i called her many times but her phone is died...

i go to cafeteria and saw bangtan and her friends.

hey tae why??"jimin ask me

h-hmm did you saw JiJi"i ask him

and he smirked

no why you miss---"i cutted him off

i saw someone following her and when i followed them they're gone"i said to them then i saw jimin with big eyes

and don't misunderstood it i don't missed her"i said and looked down..another

lie....

let's go to the camera office"suga hyung said to us.

let's go"jimin said with full of anger.

to be continue..