®ep.5®

Jungkook p.ov.

I love.....im not gonna say it...you will know when the time is right..

By the way..im right here standing infront of my house walking to the gate....

I do my night routine and sleep...

Night night myself"i said to my myself then
💤💤💤

Minji p.o.v.

At morning

I wake up easily i don't know why so i just shrug it off.. I go to my bathroom and do my routine...my outfit is pants and white plain tshirt with adidas shoes...
Today is monday so we have a school i go downstairs and see jimin only..where is yuri unnie?!

Jimin where is yuri unnie"i said to him
Ohh..she go to her hometown cause her mother is sick so i agree with it"he said
Okay"i said.....then pick what i want to eat

We go to our school with jimin's car so it's easy...

I see all of them without taehyung assusual he is with her clingy girlfriend....but i don't give a sh*t to them

Hi JiJi"kook said
Hi kookie"i said then smiled to him
Do you have f--"before he finish he's sentence i place my hand on he's mouth i glare at him...

Is you to have a secret ha..."jimin said
We dont have"i said innocently...before he can speak the bell rang..thank you so much your my savior...

Im goin bye guys see you at lunch"i said and run goin to my first subject.....

I enter and sit my sitmate us that jerk..great..just great

Im writing whats on the board that the teachers said to us to write....i felt someone staring at me i look at my side and taehyung staring at me...he stare at me like the way i never see him before..he stare at me intense...

Don't stare at me like that i felt uncomfortable"i said to him and back to writing......

While i was packing my staff taehyung go to me and held my wrist going to the rooftop.

Yah let go jerk it hurts"i said to him

He didn't stop walking finally he stop but he didn't let go of my wrist...

I said let go"i said..finally he let go of my wrist

What's your problem"i said to him coldly
Why you said to irene that she is a slut ha.."he said to me
What?"i said to him
Just answer my question"he said
I don't say that word to your girlfriend she said that to me cause she knows that u go to our...i mean your house"i said to him..yeah i leave at he's house before but now no...

I walk out then go to the cafeteria and see my bts and the girls with blackpink...they see me and wave to me from affar...

I go to them and hi and sit we eat our lunch them go back to our next subject...

??? p.o.v.

Minji and her friend are so good to us but i want to destroy them..bts is blackpink's property....we have to be friend to them cause that way we destroy minji and her minions.....

To be continue...

Hi fellows welcome back i hope you all have fun to my new chapter..and I'm so so sorry cause my chapter is boring...by the way I'm so so sorry for the blinks here..cause blackpink is bad on my book