®ep.4®

the day with jungkook

__________________________

I'm at home with jimin and yuri unnie watching t.v. when we we're watching someone call me on my phone.. I see the caller and it's... Jungkook so i accept the call...

On the call

Yeobseo"i said to him
Hi minji how are you"jungkook said
Ohh.. I'm okay how about you"i said to him
I'm okay by the way JiJi can we meet"he said
Waeyo"i said to him
Cause i want to...you know...see you"he said stuttering
Okay let's meet at the park 2:00 pm"i said to him
Okay annyeong"jungkook said
I hung up the call and spoke to jimin:
Jimin can i meet someone"i said to him
Ohh...sure but may i know who are she or a he"jimin said
Ohhh she's my friend"i said to him...i lie to him cause if i say a boy he will be angry and not go with jungkook....
Okay sure but..go home before dinner okay"jimin said
Ne"i said...then go to my room to choose my outfit...my outfit is black plain t-shirt and jeanswith vans..then i go to the bathroom and bath...after bathing and wearing my outfit i go to my cellphone to see a time..i see it and it's 1:27pm so i go downstairs and waving goodbye at the couples and walk...actually i don't have car or anything but jimin has a car..so every day i walk to my or should i say our house to the school i walk....i walk to our house to the park where me and jungkook decision where to go is...i see him standing waitinh for someone probably me distance between us.. So i go to him and scare him but failed!!!

Boo!!"i said to him..but he's not scare he smile to me
Ohh hi MinJi"he said
Hi kook why you want to see me ohh..you miss me that much ha!!"i teasingly said to him
Of cource i miss you cause your my friend"kook said to me...
..i have a nickname every each of them...but before i use to call taehyung my alien but now i call him jerk cause i hate him he hurt my feeling i love him but he choose irene replaces me... it's okay if the other girl he chooses i can be happy but my ex bestfriend my ghod....stop overreacting minji you can move on on him easilly i realise that jungkook staring at me the whole time...

JiJi you okay i call you many time you didn't response are you sick "he said then he touch my fourhead
Your not sick"he said worriengly
Don't worry in not sick it's just someone pop our my head so... Don't worry okay"i said to him..then he smiled which me smiled to him too...i love jim as a friend cause in the boys jungkook is the one who right there for when im sad,he comfort me when me and that jerk fight cause of little things..so yeah.. his my friend...no hes my boy bestfriend.....

We go to the park we spend 3 hours for laughing,talking and to know each other more..he said to me that he has a love on his heart but he not said to me...

Bye JiJi i had fun see you at school"he said
Bye i had fun too...and see you bye"i said to him amd he hug me so i hug him too then i walk away go to the house.....

Jungkook p.o.v.

I had fun cause of minji we spend for 3 hours while laughing and etc...i said to minji that i have a love on my heart and my love i said to her is........

Who is the one of jungkook love????

Hi guys sorry for small update..hope you like it...annyeong saranghae😘😘