®ep.11®

YOUR P.O.V.

-FLASHBACK 6 YEARS BEFORE-13-

i was just listening to our teacher when the door opened and i saw a handsome cutie boy walking and bowed...

I'm sorry ma'am I'm late I'm just new here"he said

ohh..so the new here don't worry you can sir beside....... MinJi.."our teacher said and i was shocked because she said my name...

he go towards me and i felt my heatbeat going faster and faster like a crazy human

hi I'm taehyin nice to meet you"he said as he want to shake my hands..

o-ohh i-I'm MinJi I'm president here"i said introducing myselfs..

as we shake hands...

we bacame bestfriends since 3rd year of high school and my feeling for him grew bigger.....

•Morning•

i waked up early because the officers have meeting so i get up early....

•At School•

okay all officers you can go now,"the president of all school said...

we exited the meeting room and i go to my first subject...

i sat at my sit to the room...why taehyin didn't show up today...

i waited and waited to taehyin but he didn't show up...why???

today is last period...history...i entered and our teacher spoke:

so class apparently one of our student..stranfered to the other school...
taehyin..."he said

i think my world crash into pieces..my heart broke..i felt many stab on my heart....

are you okay??"i felt my friend tap my shoulder...

a-ah y-yeah i-im okay"i said to them and smiled...

okay..but why are you staring at that guy there before??"hanseol asked me and smirked...

n-nothing"

are you sure??"still smirking

yeah!!"i said but my voice get higher now..

I'm sorry"i said and get my head low...

it's okay your just different and we're suspicious here"yana eonnie said and oat my shoulder

I'm okay really!!"i said and smiled

class dismissed"our teacher on english said

all the people stand up and exited the room except me and my friends with taehyin...

i stand up to my sit and clean my mess...

i was doing my things when someone calles me and approach me..

i turn around to see who it it...

hi taehyin!!"i said to him while smiling

hi Min long time no see"he said and touch my head

ahahah!!!yeah!!!long time"i repeat what he say and laugh

but minmin can we..you know..talk just a minute"he said

sure!!!let's go"i said as i saw my eonnie's asking my permission as they nod...we walk togother and go to the quiet place and fresh air...

so..what do you want to talk about or what are you gonna say??"i say and forrowed my eyes....

hmm....i.....

MinJi"i looked who is it....and that'd my brother..hysstt...

I'm so sorry taehyin but my brother and me are going home...so...see you tomorrow"i said and bid goodbye to him..he waves his hand too. and say goodbye to me...

who is that huh??"jimin ask me..

none of your business"i said and rolled my eyes to him and go to our car...

he pout and drive to our destination...

our house...

jimin go to his room with his girlfriend and i go to my room..im feeling like guilty for saying that to my brother....i feel like I'm a bad person to hurt my brother like that...

I'm sorry bro....

we eat and jimin still ignored me and me and yuri eonnie are talking...

after we ate i saw jimin walking to their room i think that's the perfect timing to say sorry to him...

i go to yuri eonnie and said i go to their room and she agreed...

i knock the door and he said come in..

i saw him and he saw me..but he look at the window...

jiminiee I'm so sorry for being rude to you lately i wish you forgive me"i said as my tears rooling down my cheeks...i hate it when i see my brother hurt..he's my happiness my brother..because he is the only one who understood me,who give care to me...

he approach me and kissed my forehead

shh..don't cry sis it's okay i hate it when i see you crying...it hurts me too.."he said as he hugs me tightly...

I'm so sorry"i said repeating my words...

it's okay,okay don't cry..."he said

so who is that guy??"he ask as we sit at his bed..

he is??"

hi guyss... I'm so sorry for not updating but now i update because im so busy for my school...be safe guys...don't go ourside because their have some corona virus(NCOV)...be safe

keep reading and voting...

love yah all...😘💜💙💚💛💕💗

and advance happy birthday to my cousin

if your reading this i love you....

to be continue....