®ep.2®

After we finish eating we back the next subject and it's English....

After an hour the school has end and it's finally home...
Im going home cause the two love birds is dating....i lick the door and go to my room to do my things...when i was going to took my pajamas something caught my two eyes..that is picture if me and taehyung..

I feel a water on my eyes..am i crying..yeah I'm crying cause of that jerk..i love him..i.love.him.. But he bought me cause of that slut...how dare he....

I stop crying cause someone's calling i took my phone and isee the caller and it's Namjoon...so i accept his call..

On the call
You:hello
Rm:hi jiji i just want to ask you something
You:k..what is it
Rm:is you and tae broke up
You:ye-yeah wh-why
Rm:cause i see tae with another girl you know....kissing

It hurts..so bad..how can i move on to the person i love to much..

Rm:Jiji you alive
You:yeah..that girl is Irene..his new girlfriend
Rm:okay
You:nothing else
Rm:nothing else..so bye..take care
You:yeah..you too..

End the call

After i hung up i go to my bathroom to do my routine....

After i do my routine i change to pj and i plug my phone..then sleep...

At morning

Ya na p.o.v.

At morning i do my routine then go downstairs i see taehyung eating....i ignored him..first of all..i know that he cheat on my friend..second on my bestfriend....and third i hate him cause he hurt my bestfriend's feelings...

I grab an apple and head to school i walk on the gate and see Minji walking so i go to her to scare her but you know it fails cause I'm the one that she scares..

Yah"i said to her
Don't me girl"minji said..while laughing i see her eyes are puffy and red.. I think cause of crying cause of my cousin..i was ashamed to her cause she hurt cause of my cousin... I'm thankful that she is so good of everyone..i don't know why taehyung do that to her..in fact taehyung is so lucky to have Minji....someone interrupting my thought..no one else its minji

You okay i call 4 times you didn't response"minji said
Yea im okay"i said
By the way yoongi's there"she pointed yoongi to me...i like.....no.....i love yoongi a lot since i first saw him on the cafeteria..my heart fall for him..but i know yoongi doesn't like or love me too cause I'm just ugly duckling but they say that kookie likes me but i didn't trust them...

Yieeee"ara said
Yah you scared me"i said to them..the girls are here and they teasing me about suga...
I look ay my watch it's 6:57 god were late..
Guys let's go are late"i said to them then we run to go to our classroom........

Back to Minji p.o.v. (you)

We go to our first subject....dance class...we sit on the floor with other students and waiting for the teacher...we heard the door open-close we look at it and it's the teacher.....

Good morning class"mrs.kang said
Good morning mrs.kang"we said
So today we have competition and I'm gonna paired up"mrs.kang said
First....ara and jhope.....ya na and jungkook.
...........and Minji and Taehyung....what that jerk..why??......
So next week you have to perform....okay that's all...."mrs kang said
We exited to that room and headed to the new subject....

After school..

When i was walking at the hallway someone's hold my wrist i look at it and it's
taehyung..
What"i said coldly
Go to my house for practice"taehyung said then walking away....

Taehyung p.o.v.

After school i wait Minji to exit then i see her so i go to hold her wrist then we talk....after that i walking away.....

(Sorry your authour is so lazy to write)

To be continue.........

Saranghae💕💕💕

Im gonna update next week poaks cause you know i have a school... Sorry for short update but for the next chaoter I'm gonna make a long chapter...-author