®ep.10®

sorry short update...mianheyo...i will make it up to you....next episode....

park minji p.o.v.

At Morning

i woke up because of my brother...he's just like"YAH!!JIJI COME DOWN STAIRS WE'RE GONNA BE LATE..YOU'RE SO SLOW"and then he will gonna go somewhere...

hysst!!im so sleepy!!!

i go downstairs after i do my morning routine....

then i saw jimin~ssi with yuri eonnie...

hi!!yuri eonnie welcome home"i said to her and smiled...she smiled too..

and spoke:

ohh hi!! JiJi are you okay!!you look like a walking zombie"she said as she do her light laugh...

hysst!!cause do you know that you boyfriend and his friend invite me to go to that party last night and they know that we have school now but we back at 2:00 AM" i said to her with a death glare on my silly brother....

okay sorry,sorry but now we're late let's go Hysstt"he said and signaled us to his car..

i saw my watch and yeah we're already late its 6:30.... were 30 minutes late...but i dont care.....

minji,jimin hyung faster...i thought you two will not gonna show up today...."jungkook said

that's only your thoughts"i said

by the way why our second period teacher didn't teach us..where is she??"my brother ask to jungkook..

hmmm...i don't know"he said innocently

then the speaker spoke...

students you will dont have your class now because all the teacher are in the meeting room with the principal..you may go now!!"

then all the students stands up ready to leave then one by onw they leave with their friends..me i go without them..i go to our secret place...

i miss this place" i whisper to myself...

the  i remembered the past we all two had/have...i miss how were together,when we were making eye contact and both laughing....

hyssstt!!!JiJi you should move on on him...
he left you...he hurt you...he cheated on you.."i said to my self...again..

this place is like a house....a mini house when your inside it's so comfy...

kim taehyung p.o.v.

me when the speaker anounce what they want to announce..i go to our secret place...

when im about to go inside i heard someone talking....and it's familiar voice...

hyssst JiJi you should move on on him..he left you..he hurt you..he cheated on you"she said to her self but i heard it...

hysst!!i wish you know everything!!park minji...i wish...."i whisper to myself and go to the cafeteria...to go to bangtan

i saw j hope hyung waving at me...i smiled and go towards them and greet them...

hi guys!!"i said and sit beside jin hyung and the wall...on my right the wall on the left jin hyung......

hi taetae... where did you go??"rap mon hyung ask me..

somewhere alse...not important"i said to them

do you saw my sister??"jiminie hyung ask me about her sister...

i didn't!!"i lied...

ohh..thank you"

welcome"

speaking of MinJi there she is"yoongi hyung said

we turn where she is... she's with her friends....

hi guys!!"she said waving at them..

and sit on the other table because bangtan and the girls doesn't fit.. so yeah!! it's separated...nevermind...

park minji p.o.v.

i go to the cafeteria afrer i go to our secret place...

i saw my besties walking towards me...smiling and waving at me...

hi girls!!"i said to them

Hi JiJi!! where did you go??"yana eonnie asking me with her lifting  her eye brow..

not important at all"i said to her

ohh...eonnie your brothers friend Yoongi waving at you!"han seol said to me...

ohh thanks for the imformation"i said

welcome"

we go towards them as i greet first...with my fake smile...yeah!!because I'm so sleepy

hi guys!!"i said as we sit on the other table because their full...

we chatted and chatted....but something caught my beautiful two wide eyes...

my ex crush!!!

how...how could it be??....how is he here!!!!!

to be continue......