Prolouge~ Indestructible

*I know they speak different languages in hydra but, they will be speaking English!!~Author💛❤️🔔🧡*

*10 years ago*

"Sir, near the energy source there is a house."

"How many people?"

"Three. Parents and one child, a girl."

"It's okay we can afford to lose them if necessary. This is for the upcoming wars and for our safety. Three lives are inconsequential to the ones we could save. Continue the research."

Suddenly a new soldier appeared, frantic.

"Sir!Sir! The entity is destroyed!"

"How is that possible? It's supposed to be indestructible!"

"Apparently something in the entity had gotten triggered and it blew up, the house with it as well!"

"Get me and our men over there now. Make sure there is nothing left. We can't let people know what that was and what we were looking for."

"But sir?" Another solider spoke. "Don't you think that we should check on the civilians?" As soon as the solider finished speaking a gunshot rang out.

"Any other inquires I should know about?" The General was met with silence. "Good."

As the jet plane landed the General stepped onto the sight. His hopes of making new soldiers faded. Everything was burning. A solider strode up to him afraid of what reaction he was going to get once he said his message.

"Sir, we haven't found anything near the sight, we are looking at that house area now. It's possible everything is already gone."

"But it shouldn't be possible the entity's tests showed that it was made to always live, it can never die. Now the top command of HYDRA is going to have my head. FIND SOMETHING! OR YOU'LL BE EXECUTED." The general did a nasty slap across the soldier's face.

"Of course general anything for you." he saluted and walked away.

"There must be something left."

And Believe Me There Was.