Falling for you - chapter 10

"Olivia are you sure you'll be okay." I asked grabbing my drench coat and my boot warmers. Olivia got up from her position on the couch and walked over to me,
"Luke and Michael said they would come over if you want." Calum said resting his hand on my shoulder trying to relax me.
"That would be great." I said climbing up the stairs to Victorias room. Calum got out his phone and started typing.
"Hey little girl what cha doing." I said crouching down to her little Barbie play set that had horses covering it.
"Just playing, are you going to be home late." Victoria asked bating her little Lush eye lashes. me and Calum sure made some long eye lashes.
"Of course I'll be home, you can sleep with me tonight if you want to." I said stroking her hair,
"I wouldn't want to ruin your and Calum's date," Victoria said leaning up against me staring out the window.
"Victoria, you can sleep with me tonight Calum won't care." i said slightly ticking her.
"I just sleep with Olivia." she shrugged. ugh she's already becoming a teen.
"I'll leave you alone, uncle Lukey and Mikey are coming." i said smiling as I left her room.
"You ready michael and Luke are on their way." Calum smiled holding out his hand, i took his offer and laced our fingers together.
"Bye Cassidy! Bye Calum!" Olivia said waving through the doorway,
"Bye Olivia" I said climbing into the car. i shut the door behind me and waited for Calum to get in, he did but this time with a dozen roses. they smelled beautiful and were a dark rich red stunning.
"Just for you." he smiled trying not to laugh. he handed me them and I started to smell them.
"Thank you cal." I thanked him because no body ever got me beautiful roses. He started the car and we started to drive into town.
"You know that every date I've gone on since I had Victoria, They .haven't even asked for a second date." I laughed a little uncomfortable after spilling that.
"Well then they don't know what there missing because your beautiful, smart, funny, and it's my honor to be with you tonight." Calum smiled laying out his hand for me to grab, and I did exactly that feeling a warm tingly feeling take over my body. Like I was actually nervous about being with him. this wasn't our first date, that date we went roller skating and I dropped pizza on my shirt but Calum being the person he is dragged me into the womens bathroom and dried all the tears and cleaned off my shirt. he was just genially nice, far from me. i still don't understand why he's coming back to me. I mean I know he loves being with Tori but this date is more than Tori. I just feel bad for never letting him see her, I think he only saw her one time and that was when I was in the hospital and told him to stay away. I wish I didn't say that I was just hormonal. no no Cassidy you can't cry your on a date,
I started to take deep breaths and Calum just took his thumb and rubbed the back of my palm. He stopped the car and looked out the window to see. ICE SKATE RINK, in big letters.
"Really," I laughed looking over at him,
"Come on me and the boys used to ice skate all the time." Calum said climbing out of the car and opening my door.
"Yeah but we both know what happened last time we tried to skate." I laughed grabbing his hand and walking into the skate rink.
"Yeah there's no pizza here," Calum laughed opening the door for me. i looked all around there was huge ice rink with bleachers all around it.
"Calum,baby hockey players." I squealed running to the bleachers watching all the tiny hockey players skate, damn those kids are better than me. Calum wrapped his arms around mine to stay warm.
"Babe it's cold in here." Chill bumps appeared on his arms.
"Oh I forgot little Sydney boy can't take this." I laughed, nudging Calum.
"Can we just go get our skates." He whined tapping his feet impenitently.
"Fine." I growled letting him guide me too the ice skate station,
"Hello how may I help you," the girl behind the counter asked,
"May we have two pairs of skates and a locker." he asked, she walked back into some room and came out with two pairs of white skates and a key.
"Hope you have fun." she winked at Calum, i wrapped my arm around Calums bicep and pulled him away.
"Woah calm down." he laughed realizing my jealously.
"I can't be calm if she's prettier than me and flirting with you." I said frowning trying to lace up my skates.
"Don't worry." he said rubbing my back and then putting on his skates. I sat there waiting for Calum to fix his shoes.
"Come on." I said helping him up,
"Wait I need to but my phone and boots in the locker. "Calum helped me waddle to the locker.
"Luke would be so proud." Calum laughed,
"How?"
"You look like penguin." he smiled as I kept walking towards the locker. Calum's stayed close behind,
"waddle waddle waddle." he laughed, I put our stuff in the locker and walked towards the rink. there was so many beautiful girls out there skating like they were on a cloud. So gracefully.
"what's the matter." Calum asked walking over to me and resting his arm around my hip.
"There just so skinny and so pretty." I frown suddenly seeing my reflection in the glass, one kid really did take a tool on my body.
"Come on let's go." Calum took my hand and going to the edge of the skating rink. He opened the little door and held onto the railing, he skated out into the rink unlike me holding onto the side.
"Calum!!!" I squealed trying to catch up to him. i started to wobble and that's when Calum caught my hand and helped me balance myself. I wrapped both of my arms around his bicep and we both tried to skate.
"You do know I suck at skating." he told me,
"eh your doing pretty good." I said shuving him a little.
"Cassidy!!" He squealed falling backwards, I stopped my skates and looked at him laughing.
"You will pay." he said getting up and taking my hand. They played music above us, I didn't really know the song but Calum sang too it perfectly.
"And you your so caught up in all the blinking lights and dial tones, i Admit I'm a a bit of a victim in the world wide system too but I found my sweet escape when im alone with you," Calum sang,
"what's the song." I asked sweetly.
"It's called disconnected." he said skating in front of me pulling me with him.
"Ok guys would children please step off the ice it's now couple skate."
"Oh lets go" i laughed a little uneasy skating towards the side of the rink.
"No, skate with me." Calum whined.
"Calum I suck at skating."
"You've done pretty good so far." he smiled,
"But calummmmmm"
"But cassidyyyyyyyy"
"Fine it's only because your being cute"
"Im always cute." he smiled proudly
"Sure you are." I laughed. I finally gave in, his pouting always worked on me. We skated horribly together falling multiple times just a big laughing mess. soon we got the hand of it and Calum sang into my ear as he held me too his side.
"Turn up the radio, those late night tv shows, hang up the telephone and just be here with me."