Broken hearts and phones - chapter 8

A couple knocks came down on my door. I got up from my previous spot and answered the door.
"Hello calum." I smiled and opened the door letting him step in. his smile got bigger as he smelt the sugar cookie scent I was burning.
"So what are you doing here." i asked him.
"I was wondering if I could stay till my house gets fixed which will be in 2 weeks." He said almost begging.
"Yeah sure." I said crossing my arms returning to my spot of the couch, I was surrounded with papers, bills, and other stuff.
"Cass I'm home." Olivia yelled stepping into the house from the garage.
"Hey come in here." I asked her before she escaped into her room.
"Yes." she asked sitting on the couch beside Calum.
"I need to know why you've been getting home late a lot." i raised a eyebrow and kept my lips in a strait line.
"I've been out with friends." she rolled her eyes and shook Her leg. yep she was defiantly lying.
"Okay." I giggled not believing her.
"I just want your phone before you go up to your room." I told her stretching out my hand.
"You don't own me." she snarled.
"I do ever since mom and dad died" I stood up beating her in height.
"well it's my phone." she growled.
"Well I paid for it and I pay for the Bills so hand it over." I told her. she just threw her phone making it hit the wall and crack into pieces. she stomped upstairs furiously.
"I'm sorry about her." I said sitting down on the sofa. I held my head in my hands trying to comprehend how she talks to me.

When your parents die there are two different types of kids ones that will get anger or others that will be depressed and cry all the time. well Olivia wasn't the crying type she rather tackle you to the ground.
"Cass you went through the same thing it's okay." Calum sat down across the room, i shuffled all the bills into a stack and sat them aside.
"I can do bills later." I awkwardly laughed getting up, taking my plate of left overs to the sink. I just wanted to cry and cry at this moment.
"So cal." I said enfasizing the cal. Smirking at myself. "Wheres all of your stuff." i said turning on the fosit and letting the water run on the plate.
"Well it's at my apartment I didn't want to like barge in here with a suitcase and stuff." He laughed handing me a dish rag, and sitting down. I washed a couple dishes before I stopped and turned off the sink.
"Why did you come to me, when I treat you like totally shit. why didn't you go to Ashton or Michael, they actually pamper you and don't treat you like I do." I slammed the dish rag on the counter.
"You mean why did I come back to you." He asked gazing at me with a little smile tug on his soft lips.
"Yes me, the worthless me." i said slamming the dishrag again, I was mad and sad and mad again I don't get what's happening, what is happening.
"Because you needed someone to tell you that your not worthless." he said standing up to me, his tall body frame was taller than me.
"and Cassidy your not at all worthless." his large arms wrapped around my torso, I took this moment to burry my face into his chest induring the scent of his cologne.