He's back - chapter 3

Victoria laid across my lap as we watched amazing Spider-Man her favorite movie.
"No Peter no." she yelled at the tv. I laughed at her imagination that he was listening to her.
"Hey cassie." the back door opened.
"Hello Olivia care to join us in our movie date" I asked her.
"Uh well I need to tell you something" Olivia shook her leg nervously. I sat Vic down and met Olivia in the kitchen.
"I saw him in the city today." Olivia said with huge eyes.
"Him?"
"Calum."
"What?!?" my heart pounded faster and faster.
"He was talking on the phone about staying her longer like buying a house and then he started to talk about this neighbor hood." she said.
"Mom who's calum." Victoria asked. She stood at me feet with a questionable look on her face. Olivia looked at me, gesturing for me to answer.
"Calums one of mommys old friends." I said crouching down to her height.
"Why aren't you friends anymore." she asked.
"Because he was scared" I told her the truth. I picked up Victoria and went up to my room. Olivia from followed behind.
"Let's sleep here tonight, it can be like a sleepover." I smiled at the foot of my bed.
"Okay I'll be right back." i smiled again running downstairs too turn off all the lights and turn off the electronics. after I finished I went up to my bed and laid down with the girls.
"Goodnight mommy." Victoria kissed my cheek.
"Goodnight Vicky. goodnight livia."
Olivia didn't answer.
"Hehe she's already asleep." Victoria turned over snickering.