Studios ruckus - chapter 7

I woke up in my bed and Victoria woke up in her bed too. i read the note on my dresser.
dear Cassie,
I carried you two up to your rooms. I just have recording today and i didn't think you would want me too stay so I went home.
Sincerely,
Cal xx
"Mommy were did Calum go." Victoria asked.
"He went home." I told her.
"I wish he lived here." she sighed.
"Maybe we can go see him today." I said putting on my robe and following Victoria downstairs. she pulled two biscuit sandwiches from the freezer so I popped them into the microwave.
********
"Put on your pretty lights were in the city of wonder." Victoria wailed out.
"Okay so do you wanna go see Calum and then get some ice cream." I smiled.
"Yes! Yes!" She smiled. we drove through the towering buildings. I parked at the car outside the recording studio. Victoria already had her little tan cheeks pressed up against the glass staring at the building.
"Come on."
"Okay." She climbed over the arm rest and fumbled out of the Range Rover onto her feet.
I pulled her to my side and crossed the busy street. we came up to the studio and I walked in. a tall young lady sat behind the jet black desk. her tight red dress matched her lip stick. her blonde hair was straightened. She made me a little uncomfortable to be the pretty, but I guess it's a talent I'm not able to posses.
"How may I help you ma'am." she looked over the desk smiling at victoria.
"I'm here to see Calum hood."
"Oh yes he is in the last studio down the left hallway, make sure to be quite." she held her finger at her lip shhhing.
"Mommy she's really pretty." Victoria said as we walked down the hallway. I grabbed her hand just to make me feel better.
"Well that was nice." I told her. then two figures stepped out of the hallway. one was really tall he had dirty blonde hair with a nirvana shirt, one like Calum used to wear. he had on all black converse and a familiar lip ring. then the other one had a white Jimmy Hendrix shirt, short black boots, a black fedora, and the curly locks of his.
"CASSIE" Ashton squealed. while luke just stood there with a opened mouth. Ashton's bare arms wrapped around my waist and spun me down the a hallway to Luke. Luke grabbed me and hugged me tight, like Luke tight. All of our laughs filled the hallway.
"We've missed you." Luke whispered in my ear. his arm sling around my shoulder.
"So has Calum" Ashton smirked.
"Yeah I know he told me." I said blushing, cause Calum told me everything that night I feel asleep at his.
"And who is this little cutie." luke bent down bopping Victorias nose.
"Your niece" I choked out.
"Whaaaat" Ashton's mouth agape.
"These are my uncles." Victorias eyes lit up. the boys were in so much shock Luke was paralyzed and Ashton was too. Then Calum walked out and Luke turned towards Calum mad. The way hit bit down on his lip ring and blew hot air out his nose you could tell. he balled his hands into fist and narrowed his eyes.
"Can I talk to you Calum." luke asked jerking him into a room. Ashton looked at me telling me too get Victoria away.
"Vicky do you want uncle ashton to go get you some ice cream." I asked her. She turned towards Ashton and grinned.
"Please" she begged.
"Of course." he said taking her hand and walking her down the hallway. I heard yelling coming from the sound booth.
"CALUM THOMAS HOOD! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU TO LEAVE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ON HER KNEES WITH A BABY." Luke yelled in his face. i Leaned up against the door listening to them.
"I WAS SCARED LUKE." Calum cried.
"OF WHAT THE BAND NOT SUCCEEDING." Then I heard something shatter,
"YES LUKE I WAS SCARED! LIKE SHE SAID WERE ALL A BUNCH OF SCREW UPS."
"Calum I never thought you were such a coward" luke whispered.
"You two need to stop." I busted through the door. Glass was on the floor and lukes fist was pulled back ready to kill Calum,
"and Luke stop telling Calum how I feel because he will here all of that another day." I growled looking at calum.i grabbed lukes fist and lowered its
"And Calum its okay. god." I wiped the sweat from my eyebrow.
"Weres Victoria." Calum asked.
"She's with ashton." I told him.
"Wait does she know." Luke raised at eyebrow at both of us.
"Um no."