Troubled alarm clocks - chapter 2

I woke up with my head on the kitchen counter. I looked up and saw the clock it was 8:03. oh my god there school starts in 17 mins.
"GIRLS!!!!" I screamed up the stair case running towards there rooms. i swung open Vickys door and ran over to her side and picked her up and ran her too Olivia room.
"Olivia wake up right now." I shouted as Vicky squirmed out of my arms.
"Come on." i picked her up and ran to her room.
"Mommy." she cried as I pulled her shirt over her 4 year old head. I ran to her closet and got a black and white poka dot dress that had a hot pink belt. the dress came to her knees.
"Ok Vicky can you get your pink shoes on well I go get Olivia up." I asked her sitting the shoes on her lap. she nodded and ran to Olivia's room.
"OLIVIA MARIE COLEMAN!!! GET UP NOW!" I screamed.
"OH MY GOD." She flung her sheets off hitting her lamp.
"You do that one more time and your grounded." i snarled.
"Why are you being such a."
"I dare you to finish that sentence." i said.
"Mommy I'm ready." Vicky ran into the room.
"Okay Vic I'll be down stairs in a minute." i told her. Olivia got up rolling her eyes.
"We're late." I told her as I picked up Vicky and walked her down stairs. I sat her on the counter her back facing me as I braided her curly hair. that feature came from her dad. he had the Healthiest,softest, hair with a few curls.
"Aw you put your shoes on for mommy." I gave her a kiss on the forehead. I helped her down and handed her her backpack. Olivia came down stairs with a cardigan and ripped jeans with a maroon tank top.
"Okay is everyone ready."i asked.
"Mommy I'm hungry." Victoria told me.
"Well stop by mc Donald's after we drop off sissy" I told her sitting her in her car seat. she sat in the back of my minivan. Olivia got in the car and i started it. we drove down the road and we stopped infront of Ingrid middle school.
"Bye olivia." I waved at her.
"BYE!!" Victoria squealed.

We sat at the mc Donald's drive through waiting for the lady to hand me my food.
"Have a nice day m'am." she handed me the bag.
"I wish" I said driving off. I drove towards Ingrid elementary. we stopped at a red light and handed Victoria a sausage biscuit.

I parked at the minivan unhooked Victoria and got her backpack. we both ran across the parking lot into the school.
"Hi I'm here to drop off my daughter she was late." I said at the front desk. The lady eyeballed me from head to toe.
"It's okay just walk her to her class room." the lady pointed down the hallway. i held her little hand and walked her down the hallway. she stopped me at her class room. there was artwork all over the door. I searched for Victorias and she had a picture of me, Olivia and her as a family picture, my head was melting slowly at how much I loved Victoria. i knocked on the door. a red headed teacher opened the door with a smile.
"Oh hello victoria." she smiled.
"And you must be her mother." she said smiling at me.
"Yes that's correct."
"Well Victoria all the kids are outside can you go out there while me and your mother talk." the teacher asked. Vicky ran down the hallway towards the outside doors just skipping.
"So mrs.hood" she said opening the door.
"Oh no my name is Cassie coleman. i don't go by her dads last name." I said awkwardly stepping into the room.
"Here's some tea" she said sitting it down on my table.
"So Cassie I want to talk about Victoria." The teacher said.
"She's been singing a lot and her singing is truly beautiful like it sounds like when she grows she could be a adele." she chuckled slipping her tea.
"Yeah her dad had a big thing for music." I said as a dagger flew into my heart.
" well I just wanted to ask you if she does this regularly." the teacher asked.
"She's been like that ever since she was born." i smiled.
"I bet her dads proud right."
"Yeah I bet he is." guilt spread around my body.