Midnight rescue - chapter 5

I cried in my pillow. Olivia went back to sleep and Victoria slept with her. how was I suppose to let Calum come back into my messed up life. the words that Olivia told me before she went to her room was terrible. she told me "stop being so selfish, all you want is not to have your heart broken again and if you want that then she'll never have a dad."

I was being selfish. I had to talk to Calum like now. I wrote a note on the counter

Dear Olivia,
I went to go talk to Calum I'll be home by morning I promise!
Love,Cassie

I drove down the highway. I stopped at the Maberry hotel. That's were all of Calums fans said he would be. i parked in the empty parking lot. the towering building hung over me with gold lining everywhere. I walked up to the doors and two huge security guards stood in the door way.
"Name and reason." The security guard ordered.
"Cassie coleman I'm here for Calum." i said rolling my eyes.
"Your not allowed in the phacility." The security pushed me back roughly, the second one was about to pick me up when.
"HEY HEY DONT YOU EVER TOUCH HER." the tan brunette came up behind me. Calums eyes were all red and puffy but now they were filled with rage and fire.
"Um sir I will need your name and reason." the security guard asked.
"My names Calum and I can get you fired." he snared. the guards moved out of the way letting Calum through. Calums hand was on my bicep pulling me into the hotel.
"Are you okay." he asked looking at me up and down. I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness.
"Yeah I'm fine are you fine." I said wiping a tear from his cheek. him crying made me break and shatter. Calum would never cry when we were dating he would always build it up in anger and punch a pillow but then he would cool off and cuddle.
"No" he let out a sigh "I'm not fine at all."
"Calum I want Victoria to have a dad, I just don't want to have another heartbreak. I was being selfish." I told him as we rode up in the elevator.
"Your always selfish." he looked at the wall closet to him.
"I know I am." i said looking down.
"I'm willing to help you cass, I know i screwed up with leaving. just all the stress of 5sos, you and Victoria. I didn't think i could be the dad you wanted me too be and that broke my heart. and I knew when I left that when I went back you wouldn't let me see her." His breathe hitched and his mouth kept moving but words didn't come out. just tears from his eyes.
"Shhhh Calum." I hugged him. my arms tied up above his waste. i rested my head on his chest and he cried into my hair. the two elevator doors opened and a elderly couple stood outside of the elevator.
"Excuse us." I asked dragging Calum out into the hallway.
"Shhhh Calum," I rocked him back inforth but his sobs just got louder.
"Okay okay Were's your room." I asked cupping his face so he would look at me. He just pointed to the door across from us. I let go of him but kept my fingers wrapped in his. i tugged him to the door and asked for the keys. he gave them to me and I opened the door. he just stood in the doorway. each piece of him was broken shattered. All the pieces were washed down a stream of his tears. and he was left behind in a shell a shell that was sinking to the bottom. he needed someone and I had to be that someone.

"Calum shh I'm here." I said stroking his hair blond streaked brown hair. Laying both of us down on his comfortable bed, he kissed me like he needed air and my lips were oxygen, but us both being broken we both needed air.