"You're going to die~" Zane sang. "While I would prefer to avoid death, I suppose it's fine."

"But this fight is so much fun. How could I ever stop?" Kenya replied, the ice reaching her face. Kenya choked, the ice finally hitting her lungs, and dropped down.

"I guess this is the end. How pitiful." Zane said sorrowfully, bringing his knife over her. Kenya stared at him happily, and Zane in the same mood, when Trystan jumped between both of them, twirling his spear. The two looked at him, and Trystan panted.

"Kenya, stop! Zane, you too!" Trystan shouted out. Both cocked their heads at him.

"Now why would we do that?" They said in unison. The two vented off anger from the interruption, and Trystan gulped. An aura of anger emitted over the training room.

"Because Kenya will obviously die if you continue on Zane." Trystan reasoned with a whimper.

"But, why should I care?" Zane asked. Trystan stared at him in horror.

"Exactly. Life or death always occurs. But what makes it so memorable is the pain you feel, the slow, agonizing torment from every fight." Kenya stated.

"Guys." Trystan said, obviously afraid for Kenya.

"You're interrupting. It's quite annoying. Perhaps you should join in her torments." Zane said, flicking a blade past him. Trystan jumped up and shuddered as the ice passed him.

"I would rather not." Trystan argued. Zane retracted the blade from Kenya, then turned and faced him. Trystan drew up his spear, and ran at Zane. Zane caught his spear, and tossed it aside with his hand. He then calmly approached Trystan, who punched him. Trystan engaged him in hand-to-hand combat, using a martial artist style. Zane blocked his attacks, and embedded his blade into Trystan's shoulder.

"Argh!" Trystan shrieked. Zane smiled.

"Your helpless cries of assistance are so laughable." Zane said, his full attention on Trystan. Trystan retrieved his spear, then lunged at Zane. Zane blocked him with his daggers, pushing off his attacks effortlessly.

Trystan grimaced, and Zane attacked him. Zane kept pressure on Trystan, lodging attack after attack. Trystan only ducked and blocked, nullifying his attacks.

Zane spun his dagger in a circle, then threw it at Trystan. Trystan blocked each attack again, but Zane kicked him in the ribs.

"Gah!" Trystan said. Zane smiled.

"And while you're at it, just show me despair." Zane said. He attacked Trystan again, this time slicing his spear in half. Trystan widened his eyes, and Zane grinned with the face of a psychopath. Zane flipped the handle of the spear, and dug it straight through Trystan. Trystan looked down in shock, and Zane responded with his pause by pressing the second dagger into abdomen. Trystan coughed up blood, and dropped to the floor, crying.

Zane swung his blade around, smiling at the scene. Gavin laid unconscious, Kenya almost frozen, and Trystan basically dead.

"Such fun. Too bad it didn't last longer." Zane complained. Zane approached Trystan, who stared at him in fear.

Zane angled the knife over his head, and Trystan closed his eyes, accepting his death. Zane frowned, offering a hand.

"What?" Trystan said, blood pouring from his mouth.

"You seem like you're dying." Zane replied, apathetic.

"But, why, what?" Trystan said. Zane frowned.

"It's a bigger bother to save a dead man then heal a live one." Zane pointed out. "Trust me, I know from experience."

"But why didn't you kill me?" Trystan asked. Zane shrugged.

"This is a training session. And you are my comrades. Why do I need to kill you all?" Zane asked.

"Right." Trystan said slowly. He sat up, but then collapsed on the floor.

"I think I can see the light. I'm sorry for not doing more." Trystan said. Zane towered over him, watching his antics.

"It seems you actually are about to die. I guess I went overboard." Zane said.

Trystan swallowed blood. "If I die, tell Kenya she was like a mother to me. Tell Juliet I actually liked her, despite how crazy she acted, and Gavin?" Trystan coughed up blood, sputtering in between words. "Gavin owes me my DSI back."

Zane snorted, watching him. Trystan looked at him offended.

"These wounds are serious. No doctor can save me at this point." Trystan said.

"Hmm, you're right. I suppose no doctor could really save you at that point." Zane said. He grinned.

"But I'm not a doctor."

Trystan gasped. He could feel his blood stop flowing, and he looked up at Zane. Zane watched him, stopping the blood flow.

"It would be a pain if my training partner died, so hang on." Zane said. He shot a dagger of ice, encasing Trystan in it, then placed together his cells and organs. He then removed the ice, and Trystan dropped to the ground.

Zane looked over at Kenya, removing the ice from her. Kenya also fell to the floor.

A clapping noise erupted through the air, and Zane glanced over at Juliet.

"That was so cool!" Juliet said, putting her hands together. Zane cringed, and groaned.

"What are you doing here?" He said.

"Well, after I went to the doctor, he patched me up. He said I was confined to the bed for two months, but that was boring for the first few seconds. So I came back here!" Juliet said. She walked over to Trystan, and kicked him in the gut. Trystan groaned at the pain.

"Wow! He really is healed!" Juliet said, surprised. Zane shrugged it off.

"Heal me next!" Juliet said. Zane tightened his chains.

"Ask me and you'll have more injuries than with what you started with." Zane said. Juliet frowned at him, then turned to find Gavin waking up. Gavin clutched his throat, inhaling oxygen, while Kenya slowly got up.

Kenya grimaced. "That was a heck of a fight. No wonder you prefer to not use your element." She said.

"Granted, it was because my weapon was broken. And still is." Zane said, retracting the ice from the chains. The chains hung limply in his hand.

"You'll have to get a new set of weapons. I'm sure we can get you a replacement in time for the Tournament." Kenya said. Zane nodded.

"But for now, this training session is adjourned." Kenya said, looking around the blood soaked  room.