Uncovering Secrets And Distractions

Start from the beginning

After he more or less forcefully eat the meal, he proved the point right away, concentrating back in drawing the array he saw and carefully trying to analyze it. He watch him in silence, as Wei Ying study the array and notes, then make new ones of his own, while mumbling to himself, things that only make sense to him.

Just like before, if he was in need of something, he would get it for him, then he will sat in the table next to him and admire him, as if he was enchanted. Wei Ying was handsome, that was a fact, but what attracted him was not his physical appearance, but his free spirit, his intelligence, talent and brilliance of his soul. He was also powerful and dedicated, aside from his mischievous personality he came to loved so much.

After a while, perhaps by his mesmerized staring, Wei Ying had look his way and smile widely, which only increase his pulse and rush of blood on his face.

"Lan Zhan, liking what you see?" Wei Ying teased, taking a break from his work and making his ear tint red.

"Yes." He answer honestly, looking down at the book he had ignored for a while. Wei Ying laughed and came close.

"So honest... I sure love that one Lan Clan rule." Wei Ying confessed as he put one arm over Wangji's table, while facing him.

"People should always be honest, regardless of rules." He said and Wei Ying smiled.

"True... so, can I be honest too? I want you..." Wei Ying said as he blushed.

"Were you not working?" Lan Zhan try to avoid the topic.

"I was... but you need my attention too. What about a kiss?" Wei Ying asked as he came even closer.

"If you want it... come take it." Lan Zhan said and Wei Ying took the offer, moving the table to a side and half-sitting over Lan Zhan's lap, to kiss him right after.

Wangji held Wei Ying's waist and press him closer, wanting to feel his warmth. Wei Ying by his part, pass his arms over Wangji's shoulder to keep himself in place and deepening the kiss. Then, he got lost on the young man taste, as he demanded more out of him.

"Ah, Lan Zhan... I could have a taste of you all day long..." Wei Ying whisper and Wangji, trapped Wei Ying's mouth yet again in a heated kiss that raised his body temperature tenfold and when they parted again, he could not help himself but to kiss Wei Ying's neck next, which make him moan softly on his arms.

"Lan Zhan... Lan Zhan..." Wei Ying pleaded, for him to keep the delicious trace down his neck, toward the curve of his shoulder. Caught up in his passion, he licked the delicate skin of Wei Ying's throat, feeling his boyfriend arousal over his own.

"Is this one of your fantasies, Lan Zhan? Inside the Library Pavilion?" Wei Ying ask him, but he only nodded, kissing him again, to shut him up. Then, he took all of Wei Ying's weight on his strong arms to make him change position, laying him on the wooden floor, next to the tables full of papers and scrolls. Then, with his spiritual energy, he closed the doors of the Pavilion and seal it, making Wei Ying smile from under him.

"We are going all out? You certainly got me hard and..." Wangji trapped his mouth again.

"Quiet..." Lan Zhan said against his lips and moved his hand down toward his leather belt. Wei Ying moaned again, surrendering himself to the mercy of his Jade, as he try to undress him with nervous hands and when he finally manage to took his belt out and open his robes while sensually kissing him, while about to slide his hand inside Wei Ying's trousers, something shining enter from one of the open windows, distracting them both.

Wei Ying knew well that deep red butterfly that was nothing more than a special kind of spell from the east and offer his hand to it, closing his eyes, to hear the message, still with Lan Zhan laying by his side, with his hand placed over his stomach and once the little beautiful thing kissed his palm, he sighed and look at his patient boyfriend, whose eyes were still shining with the fires of passion.

"What is it?" Wangji asked curiously.

"My father is coming to the Cloud Recesses. He will arrive by nightfall and depending of what he is told, he may take me back home with him." Wangji was expressionless, but Wei Ying knew he was a bit nervous by the arrival.

"Then, we should prepare to welcome him properly." Lan Zhan said, slightly kissing him, before sitting and helping Wei Ying do the same.

"Will you come with me if I had to leave?" Wei Ying asked, as he closed his black robe and reached for the discarded belt.

"Yes, if you father doesn't object." Wangji told him and Wei Ying arched an eyebrow.

"And if he does?" Wei Ying asked.

"We elope." Was his answer and Wei Ying laughed, before he pull his Lan Zhan close and kiss him again, more than glad to have him.

"Right, we elope..." Wei Ying whisper happily and after that, Wei Ying dressed back and keep up his search, to have something more tangible to show his father, while Wangji sent a message to his brother, telling him that Lord Wei Lao was on the way and expected to arrive by nightfall.

AN: Thanks for reading, this was more an integration of the group and teasing chapter to relax from the tension of their circumstances before the big guns fire up. Hope you like the little teasing. Until next time and with lots of love, take care. 😄😙💖💖💖⚘