Chapter 47 (Rewritten)

Start from the beginning

Oh yeah, it was when Levi's squad was massacred. 

"Y/n! Please!"

You shook your head. 

'Continue with your plan! But I'm not playing any part of it.'

"Y/n..."

'But we can make both of our plans work. I need to get away and hide somewhere. Keep Bertholdt distracted long enough.'

"Wait--! Y/n!" you began to zip off. 

"Y/n!!" Armin called out. 

As Armin watched you go, he knew he couldn't waste any more time. Whatever you were planning, you know what you're doing and can handle yourself. 

He zipped off to go to Eren, hopefully to continue on with this plan. 

You landed on the ground, far away enough to which you can get a good running start. You peered back to where Bertholdt was. 

His attention wasn't on you, he probably doesn't know where you are. But that's about to change once you transform. 

Let's just hope Armin and Eren keep him distracted. 

You slowly raised your blade towards your hands, you sucked in your breath before slicing yourself. 

Then...lightning struck your form, and you began to transform. 

Unfortunately, your transformation didn't go by unnoticed. Bertholdt's eyes looked behind. 

"Y/n..." he thought. 

"Finally decided to fight. What made you decide now?"

This is going to be a problem. You could attack at any second, but you were too far away for him to be able to deal with you.  

He has no choice but to take care of Eren first before he deals with you. But knowing your last attempt, he has a possibility of winning. 

"What are you planning, Y/n?" Armin asked. 

"Is she...thinking of doing a sneak attack? That's what she meant by distraction. I guess she's just waiting for the right moment."

"Okay, Y/n! I trust you." he thought. 

Armin got into position, ready for the plan to carry out.  

"...WHA--!!" He felt his body heave as Eren's foot slipped from off the wall. 

He managed to get off and land safely away, but Eren's body toppled down towards the bottom of the wall. 

"EREN!" Armin screamed. 

He's not getting up from that! There's no other options now!

Armin turned towards Bertholdt. 

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" he let out a battle cry. 

Bertholdt swung his hand towards him, Armin dodged and began to zip towards him. 

"Fool." Bertholdt said as his body turned bright orange. 

But instead of flying away, Armin surprisingly held out. Bertholdt became amused. 

"Is this your plan, Armin? Holding onto me as long as you can?"

----

Back to you, you saw Bertholdt's titan form glow bright orange. 

But where was Eren?

Wait...oh no. 

Armin, you dumbass!

He's doing his plan all by himself!