¶SOME TRUTHS¶

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Plz do inline comments ❤️❤️❤️░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

SOME TRUTHS

~CHAPTER TEN

★━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━★

Recap- heartbreaking scene witnessed by nandini..Manik's life story..

CONTINUATION of PAST..

Uncle continues

U know..
He was always afraid of his father and mother.. because they had beaten him up so badly many times in childhood and threatened to bury his emotions inside him..that he Forgot how to show them..he was even looking for days..if he opposed them..I have seen his condition..
With increasing time.. he's anger towards them increased..and it kept on burning inside him..he really has thought to kill them with the guns that are there in home..as behind all this name of MALHOTRA..they are part of MAFIYA world..

He never wanted to become part of business and Mafiya....but he was forced..
He understood that..to live life on own terms.. power is needed..and going in business and Mafiya would give him power..so he left all things..and started preparing himself for all this..and today he's the most powerful man..

As with time his dad started ageing and started gaining power..he could feel the satisfaction of using power on his dad..and stand in front of him..eye to eye
And then came the Turning point. Where he got all the things under his power and his father was left helpless in front of him..
Know he could make his dad silent..with his one statement..

In all this..my son has lost himself..
A child always needs parents love and care.. without them the child can get destroyed..and a child always imitates what he sees..manik has also seen anger of people all his life..and also seen how people use their anger..and same he is doing..

After my brother...that is his father died.. Nyonika got freedom..
With Raj living.. Nyonika always has a pressing on her..but after that real Nyonika came out..
She started living like a boss in the house..she has made our home the dirtiest place to live..me and manik live separately..she lives alone in that big mansion... enjoys with mens..keps parties with her circle.. drinking and what not..

Manik's life is never peaceful.. Neyonika still doesn't let him live peacefully.. And whatever happens..he still..cannot Deny her..and she uses him very well..

This is how.. this monster manik has been created..by this cruel world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nandini let out a cold sigh and wiped her tears. She felt her heart sinking. She always thought Manik to be an arrogant spoiled brat. She never thought someone like him ever endured any suffering. She has always judged him on what she saw..Navya was right..he could be going through something..
All of those sad happenings clearly explained his exponential anger. 

The old man handed her a tissue which she politely took
after a thank you.
Now she understood the bigger picture. The behavior of parents greatly impacts their children. Bringing up a child is a really big responsibility. Just giving birth is not enough..the most important part starts after that..

Whenever God bestows any parent a child it’s a clear test. The only ones who stand tall in such a trial are the ones who set aside all negativity. It’s not the age to turn children into zombies just because of one’s own hateful actions. We must reflect
onto ourselves and particularly our actions. We need healers, leaders and positive human beings. If this system has to change we need to change because it all starts
from within.