¶FIGHTS PART 1¶

FIGHTS PART 1

FIGHTS PART 1

~CHAPTER TWO

R

ecap-Nandini's new patient..fights between Manik and Nandini..

Cabir called her..

She turned

Cabir- hey babes...I missed u..

Nandini- hii cabir...U here..U didn't inform me that u are coming..

Cabir- I don't need to inform anyone..to meet my fiancé..and I  always come to pick u..

Nandini-Yeah..I know..I was just asking about today..anyways let's go..it's late..

Cabir- ya come sit..

Nandini-cabir...I again have to leave my car here..and in the morning I get late due to public transport..I think I'll take my car..

Cabir-No need..I come to pick u up in morning to..u just come and sit..

Nandini-okay
(She knew disagreeing with him means more arguments..Nd she did not want that)

They sit in the car and move..

Cabir was talking something...and Nandini was just listening to him..and relying on 'humm', 'okay'..and looking outside..

Coz if she keeps a point or starts a conversation.. they'll end up on different views..

She noticed that the cabir was moving somewhere else then her house..

So she asked..

"Where are U moving too"

"Nothing just wanted to spend time so was moving to beach..where no one will be there"

"But cabir..it's really late..I need to reach home..then cook..and also look after my siblings..can we go to the beach sometimes else.."

"I want to spend time today..and u are coming"..

"Okay"

As per Nandini cabir was good guy..but was not the one for her..he was not her types..that she wanted her life partner to be..she had never liked him..and had said this to him also..but cabir was least interested in knowing her opinion..he was happy that he was getting her..And she was his..and Nandini could not say anything in this matter at her home..

They reached near the beach..

And got down..

Nandini moved toward the beach..and the cabir followed her after parking and locking the car..

'Nandini sat on the sand..
She had always liked beaches..they give her peace..she was happy coming here..but new..it's of no use..

Cabir settled beside her..and took her in a side hug..