LOVE BY ACCIDENT ✔️

¶Synopsis¶

¶Synopsis¶

At a point..in everyone's life..where everything is going wrong..and we know that..this is what we have to live with all our lives..and we try to get used to it..

At that point an accident happens..an accident of love..once in life we collide with love and this love also comes with lots of twists and turns..

So get ready to look at Nandini and Manik's love..and their twist and turns..A ACCIDENTAL LOVE

Every love story is not like the one..shown in fairytales and movies..which is full of cheesy and romantic stuff... real once are full of fights and problems..where people overcome all problems to make it a fairytale..

So this story of our very own manan is also full of twists..

We just have to see..that..can they overcome all this and become one..like MANAN FOREVER..or like others they will end up getting separated..

¶AUTHOR NOTE¶

Thankyou for choosing this story..

Copyright © XthatonedreamX 2020

This book is a work of fiction. Names of persons, organizations, businesses, characters, incidents, places and events are fictional and a product of the imagination of the author. Any resemblance to actual events or places or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. Any references to hotels, places, businesses, organization, while real are purely fictional and have no resemblance to any existing hotels, places etc., and any use thereof is not intended to harm, disrespect, defame or derogate any third party.

All rights reserved.
No part of this book may be reproduced, transmitted or store in retrieval system, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior permission of the author.

Please enjoy the story and you can humbly point out my mistakes, I seriously won't mind

************

Happy reading. Don't forget to vote (if you like it)

My first story..... Hope you like it... Enjoy it..
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE IF YOU LIKE IT .

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT IF YOU LOVE IT

DONT FORGET TO SHARE IT IF YOU LOVED IT.

FOLLOW ME AND ADD MY BOOKS TO LIBRARY OR READING LIST SO WHENEVER I UDPATE YOU GET THE NOTIFICATION.

░░░NIKKI G... ░░░

Copyright © Nikita Gandhi 2019

Copyright and story by
XthatonedreamX

Thank you...
My other accounts
yourdreamgirl25
xhighonwingsx
Xprincesworld25x
wattsonmystory