¶THEIR LIVES¶

¶THEIR LIVES¶
~CHAPTER ONE

WORD COUNT :1700

×××××××××××××××|××××××××××××××××
Rapid fire🔥

Rapid fire:target - >400 votes more and 50 more comments on chapter 1 to complete the target 400 and unlimited comments once you reach that,

Gift(reward) :not only 2nd chapter will be updated but also, I will give you bonus chapter

Dont forget the inline comments plz😁

×××××××××××××××|××××××××××××××××

It was a fresh morning in the busy city of Mumbai. People were rushing to reach their destinations, children going to school, youngsters to college and adults to their jobs. Everybody had a place to reach.

Amongst the crowd was Nandini, driving her car to the hospital with a melodious song in the background. She was humming to the tunes of the song when her phone rang.

" Hello? "

" Nandini, Navya here. Where have you reached?"

" I will be at the hospital at 15, why?"

" Nothing, Dr Misra was asking for you. I think he is giving you a new case."

" Okay. I will see you in a bit."

" Yeah, drive safe. Bye."

" Bye."

Nandini hung up the phone and took a left turn. She drove for some more time and finally reached the hospital. She took her bag and locked her car after coming out.

When she entered the hospital, she was greeted with a lot of good mornings from the nurses and fellow doctors, to which she replied with a smile. She spotted Dr Misra's cabin and knocked on the door.

" Come in."

" Good morning sir. Navya said you called me."

" Yes Dr Nandini, I want you to handle Mr Manik Malhotra's case. Dr Sinha was handling his case, you can take the details from him."

" Okay, sir."

" And Nandini, he is an important patient. Be careful."

" All the patients are equally important, sir."

" You know what I mean Dr Murthy."

Nandini just nodded and left.

She firmly believed that everybody should be treated equally, especially when it comes to health. Everybody's life is equally important but unfortunately, that's not believed in private hospitals, where people are not patients but clients. And clients with more money are more valuable, Nandini found it ridiculous.

She saw Dr Sinha in the corridor and called him.

" Yes, Dr Nandini?"

"Dr Misra asked me to take details of Mr Manik Malhotra's case from you."

" Oh, you are the one who got his case."